Lag While move

Users who are viewing this thread

Raves

Recruit
Okey i like this mod, but when i moving on map is Little lag, when i press CTRL+SPACE to move faster its very lag can give some help ? to fix it ?

For some reason I feel like this question has been asked so much, but had a very hard time finding another thread with a direct answer. I was thinking about posting that same link, but then I thought he might not know/doesn't want to mess up the game files. If you haven't already use Direct X7 for textures, it looks worse then normal but it saves a lot of lag from happening.

Well to be honest, other than jacking down settings or buying a better computer, there won't be a simple fix until the new version is relesed, because the 'lag' stems from the fact that there are a number of calculations (mostly to do with economics) that occur at the same moment every in game week (I think it is) so on lower spec computers, there is  hang while the computer does these. So when you accelerate time you are compounding the issue by compressing the time between these heavy calculations. 

QQ fixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixit

Wait, is it just my screen or has my "fixit" line broken the page?  :mrgreen:

Yay, February! That's like the month of love or something along those lines!

Back
Top Bottom