Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Spottswoode

Veteran
Had our cap league match today and spent about 1.5 hours prior to it trying just to get into a game to play just 1 random match before we went in and I was crashing in the lobby constantly. We ended up working out that if I was made group leader immediately after joining and logging into lobby the crash didn't occur any more, so dont know if that helps. Also in the last day or so have been experiencing really bad lag between accepting invites and actually joining into groups and also the same lag when selecting to search a game and promoting leader in a group. However once i was in game it was very stable.

Later today I managed to stay in the lobby for long enough to crash in the map loading screen 3 times in a row, gave up and verified files, but haven't been able to stay in lobby without being disconnected long enough to find out if the verify helped with the game crashes.

Can you try the list below?
1. Download WinMTR
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
3. Open the WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe.
4. Enter 188.166.133.94 into Host field.
5. Click Start, then launch the game and login.
6. Keep the game open for a couple of minutes, then click Stop in WinMTR.
7. Click "Export Text" and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.
8. Send the file to me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom