Need More Info Lag and Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:1- Game crashes upon launching a siege attack at Shibal Zumr castle. 2- the game lags horribly (from 50-60fps to 6fps for about 15 seconds until all the reinforcements spawn) during reinforcement spawns in field battles.
How to Reproduce:1- Launch a siege attack at Shibal Zumr castle while in AI party with lots of lords. 2- Play a big battle (+1k troops)
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):Shibal Zumr castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1660 super
GPU Driver Version: latest game ready driver
CPU: amd r5 2600
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents.DefaultEncounterModel.GetCharacterSergeantScore(Hero hero)
at SandBox.Missions.MissionLogics.SandboxAutoCaptainAssignmentLogic.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0(Agent captain)
at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2.ComputeKeys(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1.Sort(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.d__1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at SandBox.Missions.MissionLogics.SandboxAutoCaptainAssignmentLogic.SortCaptainsByPriority(Team team, List`1& captains)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.AutoCaptainAssignmentLogic.AssignBestCaptainsForTeam(Team team)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.AutoCaptainAssignmentLogic.OnFormationUnitsSpawned(Team team)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Team.OnFormationUnitsSpawned()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionAgentSpawnLogic.OnInitialSpawnForSideEnded(BattleSideEnum side)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SiegeMissionController.SetupTeamsOfSide(BattleSideEnum side)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DeploymentMissionController.SetupTeams()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DeploymentMissionController.OnMissionTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.OnTick(Single dt, Single realDt, Boolean updateCamera, Boolean doAsyncAITick)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.TickMission(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.OnTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

I only have a banner mod and the better exception window to catch the exception throws.

Last edited:
Update : The crash seem to be related to a Lady in the castle whos health is stuck at 0% and not getting healed. My theory is that the game tries to put her in the battle as a sergeant, but fails. Could finally launch the attack at my 4th restart but the crash is worrying, will probably happen again at some point in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom