Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SiroVai

Recruit
Summary:

Fresh install of Bannerlord 2, when on the campaign map and it’s on pause, clicking to move causes game to freeze up for 1-3 seconds. Character then springs forward much like lag, as if to catch up for the frozen time. Game runs fine in all other regards. Freeze doesn’t happen every time I move, but around 25% of the time.
How to Reproduce: move on campaign map from a pause
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060 super
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i7-10700k
RAM: ddr 4 3200mhz 32gb
Motherboard: gigabyte Z490 gaming x
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung m2 970 evo plus 1tb

Same kind of problem, it showed up few patches before, happens almost everytime if i stay for longer than 5 sec in pause(no connection with saves haven't been noticed).
Played game at ultra withough any lags but the further i see patches with words about optimisation the worse quality of playing.
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i5-9400F
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: MS-7C39
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): toshiba 1tb

I have this same issue. Tested it just now, and for me it definately seems to be related to autosave. Looked at autosave timestamps. The freeze happens when coming back to world map from combat, or from a city, pausing the game does not seem to have anything to do with it. The freeze happens when you click on a point on the world map to move, and lasts around 2 seconds.

This is a fairly new issue for me, but cannot say exactly when it first appeared. Within the past two weeks anyways. Before there were no freezes like this.

Game version 1.5.3
No mods, ever
Just reinstalled game

Win10 Home
GTX 1070Ti (03/04/2020 / 26.21.14.4587)
Ryzen 7 3700X
16GB Ram
MSI MPG X570
Samsung SSD 970 EVO PLUS

Back
Top Bottom