Lady's Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Got this quest from the Danish lady, and even after I got the two wine bottles and cheese, it didn't gave me an option to finish the quest, not even when I used the other kind of wine bottle you find in the cheat menu. Any solution for this? It carries quite the lose of relationship.
dAf4g3k.jpg
Another problem I've noted is that while is cool to have more options to increase a lady's relationship, they can get really difficult to work with when you can't visit them at their home, which means you only have the time the feast lasts to finish their quests. Maybe something can be done about it.

Tovias said:
Another problem I've noted is that while is cool to have more options to increase a lady's relationship, they can get really difficult to work with when you can't visit them at their home, which means you only have the time the feast lasts to finish their quests. Maybe something can be done about it.

you should get these quests from a lady you are trying to marry OR someone's wife you want to get better relations with (to pay briberies!) :razz:

not even when I used the other kind of wine bottle you find in the cheat menu
item 110 (between furs and ale) on cheat menu. I did this quest yesterday for the same girl LOL

kalarhan said:
you should get these quests from a lady you are trying to marry OR someone's wife you want to get better relations with (to pay briberies!) :razz:
Well, you know, gotta pave the way from the beginning
Anyway, that one didn't work neither, I already tried both kinds of wine. Maybe there is a second cheese I am not aware of?

Tovias said:
Anyway, that one didn't work neither, I already tried both kinds of wine. Maybe there is a second cheese I am not aware of?

nope, cheese is cheese that is cheese  :razz:

Make sure you have the right amount as the quests asks wine (1 to 3 bottles) and 2 cheeses.

Maybe your men started eating one of the cheeses so therefore you couldn't give her that one? Just a thought

I bought an extra cheese when I did that quest just in case my men started eating one. Do you still have one in your inventory?

Dest45 said:
Maybe your men started eating one of the cheeses so therefore you couldn't give her that one? Just a thought

I bought an extra cheese when I did that quest just in case my men started eating one. Do you still have one in your inventory?

that's actually fixed, was a check on being more than 2 cheeses

Back
Top Bottom