In Progress Lady Needs a Tutor Quest Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I lost a battle while doing the Lady Needs a Tutor quest and got separated from my companion, Mimir. The encyclopedia says he is in Omar and when I enter the town it gives me the notification that he is there. I have checked the keep, dungeon, tavern, and around town and cannot find him. His icon does not show in the menus either. He got married to another noble while he was gone so this may have something to do with it. His new wife, Sechen, can join my party and is fully equipped, despite not having warrior skills, and I can access her inventory. She is also labeled as "family" in the clan menu, but Mimir is still just a companion.
How to Reproduce: Start the Lady Needs a Tutor quest and become separated from your companion.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z390-A PRO (MS-7B9:cool: (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD),
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've uploaded the save file. I'm not using any mods and Mimir is a lord in the Sturgia faction. The quest is to train Mimir by taking him into your party for a set number of days. He functions as a companion during this time with a few exceptions like not being able to assign him as a governor. Since posting this I have failed the quest because it timed out and Mimir eventually died in combat. His wife is still alive and part of my family. I'm currently using her as a governor of one my settlements.

Unfortunately I forgot to make a separate save file while the quest was still ongoing. The save file should show the wife of Mimir still in my family and acting as a useable governor or companion.

Back
Top Bottom