Lady bryn is currently at Curin Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

a_ver_est

Knight at Arms
I asked to many Nords characters where is Lady Bryn and everybody says that she is currently at Curin Castle.

But she never is there, at least at the Lord's Hall. I have tried to return some days (even weeks) later and everybody still says that is at Curin Castle but she isn't. I also checked the dungeon and the courtyard and couldn't locate him.

Any idea where can she be ?

TIA

Most likely that it's feast-related issue. :???:

...Like she's about to arrive at feast over there.. danno.

P.S. Do a little research; it might be that it's a bug.

Lord Brutus said:
You cannot just drop in on a single woman and say,"Hey babe, Let's hang out." Single women only appear in public at feasts that their guardians (father or brother) are attending.

This

Ladies of Mount and Blade aren't exactly liberated, wait for her guardian shows up, then she should be there.

Coy said:
Lord Brutus said:
You cannot just drop in on a single woman and say,"Hey babe, Let's hang out." Single women only appear in public at feasts that their guardians (father or brother) are attending.

This

Ladies of Mount and Blade aren't exactly liberated, wait for her guardian shows up, then she should be there.

This isn't even the case all the time. I was courting Lady Sonadel and was on very good terms with Count Grainwad (better terms with him than her, I might add). However, the only time I could talk to Sonadel without doing "Attempt to visit a lady" was when another lord who was courting her was in Grainwad's castle.

I don't know if this works for a lady you aren't courting, but wait to see if there is another lord at Curin Castle that is courting her. I suspect you can talk with her then.

Riddle said:
Coy said:
Lord Brutus said:

This

This isn't even the case all the time. I was courting Lady Sonadel and was on very good terms with Count Grainwad (better terms with him than her, I might add). However, the only time I could talk to Sonadel without doing "Attempt to visit a lady" was when another lord who was courting her was in Grainwad's castle.

I don't know if this works for a lady you aren't courting, but wait to see if there is another lord at Curin Castle that is courting her. I suspect you can talk with her then.

If that is the case idk. I usually just hunt my husband down on the campaign map. In fact I actually captured my husband in one of my games, course he wasn't my husband at the time.

Coy said:
Riddle said:
Coy said:
Lord Brutus said:

This

If that is the case idk. I usually just hunt my husband down on the campaign map. In fact I actually captured my husband in one of my games, course he wasn't my husband at the time.

Ha, that's a story to tell the children. "Well, little Liam, our first date went a little something like this: She had a sword to my throat."

Though the weirdest thing happened: a few nobles told me that they were paying suit to Lady Sonadel and that my dirty foreign self should stop paying suit to her, even though I was already engaged to Lady Sonadel. Hmmm. I tried bringing that one up with Sonadel, but she told me that I shouldn't see her before the wedding.

Thanks for all replies, seems I should wait until she goes to a feast, the only problem is that she is from another faction and I don't get any advice that a feast gonna be old, so I have to check manually, a bit of patience will be needed.

Thanks for all replies, seems I should wait until she goes to a feast, the only problem is that she is from another faction and I don't get any advice that a feast gonna be old, so I have to check manually, a bit of patience will be needed.
You can ask any wandering minstrel/bard/ashik/skald/troubadour. They can tell you if there is a feast some where. Similar to asking the tournament master for coming up tournament.

Is it possible to marry a lady of another faction? I'm pretty sure I once had to give up suit of a lady beacause her guardian changed factions...
Yes. More difficult especially if the two factions are at war. If the lady doesn't want to elope, then you have to wait for peace to get married.

I'm a little bit disappointed in the way spouse and relative work in WB. There is little benefit, in term of political and family relation, after marrying into a noble family. My in-law are just like any other lords.

a_ver_est said:
I asked to many Nords characters where is Lady Bryn and everybody says that she is currently at Curin Castle.

But she never is there, at least at the Lord's Hall. I have tried to return some days (even weeks) later and everybody still says that is at Curin Castle but she isn't.
She's just playin hard to get.  Keep at it Romeo!

I also checked the dungeon...
Am I the only one who lol'ed at this :grin:

he is in love ok! He ll look anywhere for her! Lol. Why dont u try lady bergit. For some reason i always end up marryng her. She is so easy to get!

Bregil Ulthranson said:
Not to my knowledge. :wink: Polygamy and adultery are frowned upon in Calradia.
Then how'd my husband get away with it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She only appears in Radoghir Castle, which I took for him.
(Floris mod pack, which is why the naming is different)

Back
Top Bottom