• INTOLERANT

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • TOLERANT

Votes: 104 87.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolfang

Baron
Who is/isn't tolerant to lactose on this forum i.e dairy products?

Apparently the UK, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway (and Iceland). Are the only countries where the % of intolerance is so low that it varies from 1 to 8%.

The world average is between 80-95% intolerant.

I'm tolerant when my disease is in remission/winding down from an attack

Intolerant when it is is full blast.

I can't tolerate all those Lactosians coming here and taking our jobs!

I like drinking milk though, never had any trouble either. :razz:

Mage246 said:
Uhtred Dunkerch said:
The world average is between 80-95% intolerant.

That's a pretty dubious statistic.
I've been reading about it since I might have developped intolerance (Northern Europeans develope it in later years, between 10-20).

This is funny considering I also have a Viking genetic disease, the region which has the highest tolerancy rate.  -.-'

"It is estimated that 75% of adults worldwide show some decrease in lactase activity during adulthood. The frequency of decreased lactase activity ranges from 5% in northern Europe through 71% for Sicily to more than 90% in some African and Asian countries."

Expect ancalimon to come and make someone of turkic origin based on lactose intolerance info.

Kleidophoros said:
"It is estimated that 75% of adults worldwide show some decrease in lactase activity during adulthood. The frequency of decreased lactase activity ranges from 5% in northern Europe through 71% for Sicily to more than 90% in some African and Asian countries."
And for that I raise a glass of milk!

Intolerant, though I love dairy products. Cheese and butter are okay (some flatulence), but milk usually makes me **** in torrents. Very unpleasant.

Quite surprised that the stat for Asian countries is as high as 90%. I know a few people who are lactose intolerant but I can count them on one hand.

The votes just proove how European and North American people dominate this forum/the internet.

90% tolerant does seem like an exagerated majority though...

Back
Top Bottom