Users who are viewing this thread

This is very much needed from talewords as we,South Americans, have suported the game for its entire lifespan(Warband) And now are moving on to Bannerlord. Every piece of content are apreciated by us as much as anywhere else in the world, and that is why we are here asking humbly that we can have the same support that Everyone Has.

Hello it's me the very famous and very rich gamer who exposed TaleWorlds with the torch for a campfire video (nothing personal, kid). I support my brethren's fight with tooth and nails! The brazilian community is indeed a determined community and a very grateful community as well. This will bring greater incentive too, we are a people who love to share what we, well.. love. And we love M&B. Also a significant part of other South American countries would benefit from this too. And in case love ain't good reason enough, do it for the 🤑💸💰.

We have a fanpage on Facebook with more than 30.000 people, we love this game i want to play multiplayer with friends less ping! It's not fair! Horrible!

I'm here to ask for something very important for us, the players from South America. Since the days of Warband, we have had a dedicated and passionate community. We organize events, pay for servers, create groups, and stay united despite facing significant challenges.

With the arrival of Bannerlord, our expectations and enthusiasm have grown even more. However, we are facing a serious problem: the lack of official servers in our region. Playing with an average ping of 150 ms or more makes the experience frustrating and unfair, especially when it comes to earning some money in the game to buy in-game items.

Just like the rest of the world, we want an official server for us. We bought the game like all other players in the world; we are a loyal community to the game. It's disrespectful that we have to deal with this constant disadvantage. We need an OFFICIAL server in South America so we can play with dignity, with acceptable latency and fair conditions.

Our community is large and engaged. In Brazil alone, we have hundreds of players waiting for this opportunity, not to mention our friends in Chile, Argentina, Peru, and other South American countries. Having an official server in our region would not only improve our gaming experience but also demonstrate respect and recognition to your South American fans.

We hope that TaleWorlds can fulfill this request and provide a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all of us. We also ask that you stop delaying the launch of this server, as we have been waiting since 2020.

There are other posts here on the forum requesting official servers since 2020, and TaleWorlds continues to ignore us. This is a total and unacceptable disrespect to us, the players of South America! We are not subhuman; we deserve the same treatment and consideration as players from other regions.
I am writing to express a growing concern among the South American community of "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord" players. Despite our deep admiration and enthusiasm for the game, we face significant challenges that hinder our gaming experience. The primary issue is the lack of a dedicated South American server.

Currently, players from South America must connect to servers located in other continents, resulting in high latency and lag. These issues severely impact gameplay, making competitive multiplayer modes less enjoyable and sometimes unplayable. The higher ping not only diminishes the immersive experience but also places South American players at a disadvantage compared to players from regions with dedicated servers.

A South American server would greatly enhance the overall experience for a significant portion of the Bannerlord community. It would allow us to fully enjoy the game's intricate combat system, seamless multiplayer interactions, and vibrant community events. Moreover, it would demonstrate TaleWorlds' commitment to inclusivity and global player support.

We believe that the establishment of a South American server would not only benefit existing players but also attract new players from this region, expanding the game's reach and fostering a more diverse and active community. The investment in regional servers is a crucial step towards ensuring that all players, regardless of their geographical location, can enjoy "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord" to its fullest potential.

Thank you for considering our request. We are confident that with your support, we can enhance the gaming experience for the entire South American community.

Estou aqui para pedir algo muito importante para nós, jogadores da América do Sul. Desde os dias de Warband, temos uma comunidade dedicada e apaixonada. Organizamos eventos, pagamos servidores, criamos grupos e permanecemos unidos apesar de enfrentarmos desafios significativos.

Com a chegada do Bannerlord, nossas expectativas e entusiasmo aumentaram ainda mais. Porém, estamos enfrentando um problema sério: a falta de servidores oficiais em nossa região. Jogar com um ping médio de 150 ms ou mais torna a experiência frustrante e injusta , principalmente quando se trata de ganhar algum dinheiro no jogo para comprar itens do jogo.

Assim como o resto do mundo , queremos um servidor oficial para nós. Compramos o jogo como todos os outros jogadores do mundo; somos uma comunidade leal ao jogo. É desrespeitoso termos que lidar com essa desvantagem constante. Precisamos de um servidor OFICIAL na América do Sul para podermos jogar com dignidade, com latência aceitável e condições justas.

Nossa comunidade é grande e engajada. Só no Brasil temos centenas de jogadores esperando por esta oportunidade, sem falar dos nossos amigos do Chile, Argentina, Peru e outros países sul-americanos. Ter um servidor oficial em nossa região não apenas melhoraria nossa experiência de jogo, mas também demonstraria respeito e reconhecimento aos fãs sul-americanos.

Esperamos que a TaleWorlds possa atender a esse pedido e proporcionar uma experiência de jogo justa e agradável para todos nós. Pedimos também que parem de atrasar o lançamento deste servidor, pois estamos aguardando desde 2020.

Existem outros posts aqui no fórum solicitando servidores oficiais desde 2020, e o TaleWorlds continua nos ignorando. Isso é um desrespeito total e inaceitável para nós, jogadores da América do Sul! Não somos subumanos; merecemos o mesmo tratamento e consideração que os jogadores de outras regiões.

Estou aqui para pedir algo muito importante para nós, jogadores da América do Sul. Desde os dias de Warband, temos uma comunidade dedicada e apaixonada. Organizamos eventos, pagamos servidores, criamos grupos e permanecemos unidos apesar de enfrentarmos desafios significativos.

Com a chegada do Bannerlord, nossas expectativas e entusiasmo aumentaram ainda mais. Porém, estamos enfrentando um problema sério: a falta de servidores oficiais em nossa região. Jogar com um ping médio de 150 ms ou mais torna a experiência frustrante e injusta , principalmente quando se trata de ganhar algum dinheiro no jogo para comprar itens do jogo.

Assim como o resto do mundo , queremos um servidor oficial para nós. Compramos o jogo como todos os outros jogadores do mundo; somos uma comunidade leal ao jogo. É desrespeitoso termos que lidar com essa desvantagem constante. Precisamos de um servidor OFICIAL na América do Sul para podermos jogar com dignidade, com latência aceitável e condições justas.

Nossa comunidade é grande e engajada. Só no Brasil temos centenas de jogadores esperando por esta oportunidade, sem falar dos nossos amigos do Chile, Argentina, Peru e outros países sul-americanos. Ter um servidor oficial em nossa região não apenas melhoraria nossa experiência de jogo, mas também demonstraria respeito e reconhecimento aos fãs sul-americanos.

Esperamos que a TaleWorlds possa atender a esse pedido e proporcionar uma experiência de jogo justa e agradável para todos nós. Pedimos também que parem de atrasar o lançamento deste servidor, pois estamos aguardando desde 2020.

Existem outros posts aqui no fórum solicitando servidores oficiais desde 2020, e o TaleWorlds continua nos ignorando. Isso é um desrespeito total e inaceitável para nós, jogadores da América do Sul! Não somos subumanos; merecemos o mesmo tratamento e consideração que os jogadores de outras regiões.
Rushhh S/A server for south america, from Brazil!!!

Hello! I'm a big fan of the Mount & Blade franchise, I've been playing since 2014 and most of my experience with the franchise was multiplayer, having fun for hours with the SA community.

I recently had the opportunity to acquire Bannerlord and was disappointed when I saw that one of my favorite franchises had abandoned my community.

More than ever, we deserve a suitable server to play on. We have a loyal, active and very diverse community, adequate enough to populate a server. With Bannerlord being the great successor to Warband, the least I hope is that it provides an experience as enjoyable as its predecessor, in all aspects.

WE DESERVE A SA SERVER NOW!!!! 🇧🇷

As a fellow argentinian now playing in europe I can safely say... Skirmish official servers don't work, just don't ask for it, no one really likes it, they work bad and are filled with people trolling all the time.
Make urselves a mm server like EU and NA have been doing for the past couple of years.

Even today, EU's mm has resucitated to for the first time in months and it's going hard, mantaining 4-5 lobbies at the same time.
Why? Simply because people play serious, people play MM like the warband one, where you can strive to play competitively and not have a guy who has not clue what he's doing or is just trolling all the time without u being able to even report him cause TW staff doesn't care.

I would say to make scrams (captains) or just ask for an mm module (scripted) to one of the guys, NA or EU, they're different ones, one of em has to be able to sell it or gift it to you guys.

As a fellow argentinian now playing in europe I can safely say... Skirmish official servers don't work, just don't ask for it, no one really likes it, they work bad and are filled with people trolling all the time.
Make urselves a mm server like EU and NA have been doing for the past couple of years.

Even today, EU's mm has resucitated to for the first time in months and it's going hard, mantaining 4-5 lobbies at the same time.
Why? Simply because people play serious, people play MM like the warband one, where you can strive to play competitively and not have a guy who has not clue what he's doing or is just trolling all the time without u being able to even report him cause TW staff doesn't care.

I would say to make scrams (captains) or just ask for an mm module (scripted) to one of the guys, NA or EU, they're different ones, one of em has to be able to sell it or gift it to you guys.
Clarification: We are not looking for ranked matchmaking servers, the general consensus in our community is that just having an official Battle/Siege/DM server to play in would be enough.

Rt Rt Rt, I mean come on I had ti scroll through 2 full pages to even be able to comment. Seriously how much money do y’all really want to let sit in the trash while this potentially great game decomposes indefinitely!?!

And not just on the Bloody PC, Xbox gets it too. Might as well remove the game from PSN if you can’t get them to allow cross play.

Clarification: We are not looking for ranked matchmaking servers, the general consensus in our community is that just having an official Battle/Siege/DM server to play in would be enough.
Ya who honestly cares about the ranking system!?! 1) it’s broken, and 2) it’s a dead game when you have to wait 5min-1hr for a damn ranked game. It’s ridiculous. Give us ranking formats but in the custom server format for crying outloud. The rankings mean little to nothing if no can find a full game.

Back
Top Bottom