Lack of customisation in Bannerlord MP

Do you want to change any pauldrons in customisation without bounding them to perks?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I know that there are issues MUCH worse in MP of that game, like constant crashes of servers for 2 years straight...
But we all can assume that it is part of game engine problem, and i doubt it will be solved ever
So i suggest to somewhat flavour up our beloved MP to make it more good looking at least.

There are a LOT of meta,beloved,kino armor pieces in singleplayer of this game that are not available in customisation of multiplayer. Some of them were in game in BETA (!) version of game and were removed for some reasons...

In worst state are sturgians armors, a lot of missing battania cultural armors, some kino empire designs.
Also i suggest to remove pauldrons bounding to Better armor perk, some classes look awfull with bound pauldrons, and some look awful without pauldrons at all.

Here are some examples of great missing items...

Sturgian lack of customisaton///

15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png

Empire ones

19.png
20.png
21.png

Here goes battanians amazing scale armors

23.png
24.png
22.png
25.png
26.png

And some missing Aserai key items

27.png

also to add, there are a lot of cloth parts that are not clipping with other cloths in SP but they do in MP for some reasons (most of them are gloves and battanian helmets)

look it yourself
28.png

31.png
29.png
33.png

30.png

32.png

Yes it has been pretty obvious the MP lacks a ton of SP assets.
considering TW didnt even knew about constant crashes of servers prior release, im pretty sure they didnt knew about lack of some items in MP at all...
I use situation of TW awareness during launch of game (they would not care about it at all during EA) to point out these problems .

considering TW didnt even knew about constant crashes of servers prior release, im pretty sure they didnt knew about lack of some items in MP at all...
I use situation of TW awareness during launch of game (they would not care about it at all during EA) to point out these problems .
You're mistaken, taleworlds knows. They just don't care.

The problem is, pauldrons are poor for Sturgia and Vlandia. There are too few quality armored shoulders parts in the game despite high number on paper.

Also, i'd like to know if someone taken extra armor or not. It's important gameplay information.

If you’re looking for customization, try out cRPG mod:

As how much i love customisation, there is a thing that bothers me in CRPG - mixed cultures outfits.
I love when Sturgians look like Sturgians, not when they have Aserai helmet, battanian Toga, some khuzait gloves etc.
I would play good mode with culture themed outfits for factions, mixed outfits breaking my immersion and enjoyment too much

As how much i love customisation, there is a thing that bothers me in CRPG - mixed cultures outfits.
I love when Sturgians look like Sturgians, not when they have Aserai helmet, battanian Toga, some khuzait gloves etc.
I would play good mode with culture themed outfits for factions, mixed outfits breaking my immersion and enjoyment too much
That's also thing that breaks cRPG for me. If there would be 6 outfits, one for each culture, i might be playing it. As it is, it's no-go zone for me.

That's also thing that breaks cRPG for me. If there would be 6 outfits, one for each culture, i might be playing it. As it is, it's no-go zone for me.
It should be like in SP, there each faction has a ton of different equipment, it is such a waste to not use that in MP, because the content is already created anyways.

also to add, there are a lot of cloth parts that are not clipping with other cloths in SP but they do in MP for some reasons (most of them are gloves and battanian helmets)

look it yourself
28.png

31.png
29.png
33.png

30.png

32.png
Exactly! Many gloves and helmet are clipping. And the most worst one is Empire recruit’s merchant cap. There is no ears and hair when putting on the merchant cap, which doesn’t happen in SP. The MP customization needs much work to do.

Same thing for me. All my friends go playing cRPG now instead of MP. But cRPG ruined my immersion of the game when seeing so many mixed and confusing customization.

Back
Top Bottom