B Modern la Commune de Paris - French Civil War mod for Bannerlord

DoDoCat

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers

singleplayer&multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade II Bannerlord

This Year is 1871, when French Third Empire lost war in Franco-Prussian War. French government surrender to the enemy and abandoned its people, the German Forces will capture the capital , at this time, the people of Paris fight against invaders and build Paris Commune to replace the government which surrender its enemy. But europe countries and the new founded French Republic think the Paris Commune is a threat to the capitalism, so it started gathering troopers under the help of imperialists and capitalists, bankers transfer the cash to the reactionary government, German Forces open their front line allow French forces cross the German defense area, what these people do is aim to destroy Paris Commune. The war between Paris Commune and French Republic will happen

Would you like to help Paris Commune survive and build a brand new world?

Planned Features:
French Campaign Map
Factions in 19th Century
New Scenes for Paris, Berlin and etc.
Main Story line for Paris Commune
New NPCs like Marx, Engels and etc.
New Historical Banners
Artillery
Machine gun

Team:

🇨🇳 DoDoCat -- Code
🇨🇳 DoDoCat -- 3D Artist
🇨🇳 DoDoCat -- 2D Artist
🇨🇳 DoDoCat -- Level design
🇨🇳 DoDoCat -- Voice Actor

Factions:
Paris Commune
French Republic
German Empire

https://www.moddb.com/mods/la-commune-de-paris/images

Discord:
https://discord.gg/vARWHR7

Commune of Paris and its workers will always be as glorious harbinger of a new society of admiration, it's great heroes always be remembered in the hearts of the working class in. The executioners who killed it have been nailed to the pillar of shame by history forever, no matter how their priests prayed, they could not free them. —— Karl Marx
Vive la Commune!

Last edited:

Ra'Jiska

Subforum Moderator
WF&SWBNWM&BVC
Best answers
I'm all for it. I just hope the released version will not hold "Commune" written three times differently as in OP :smile: .
It's not "commue", nor "commnue" but "Commune" (y)

Wulfsdottir

Veteran
Best answers
Will it be tailored in a way that only playing on the commune side is enjoyable? I wouldn't want to play as a communist :grin:
If playing for other factions will be as enjoyable, then I'm really looking forward for this mod ^_^

DoDoCat

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Will it be tailored in a way that only playing on the commune side is enjoyable? I wouldn't want to play as a communist :grin:
If playing for other factions will be as enjoyable, then I'm really looking forward for this mod ^_^
You can also fight for French Republic or German Empire

Wulfsdottir

Veteran
Best answers
You can also fight for French Republic or German Empire
I guessed so. I just wondered if the experience will be lacking or not. There are some mods that are tailored in a way that playing one faction gives you more fun than others. Just centered around particular story.

Anyways, good luck with the mod ^_^ looks promising.

DoDoCat

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I guessed so. I just wondered if the experience will be lacking or not. There are some mods that are tailored in a way that playing one faction gives you more fun than others. Just centered around particular story.

Anyways, good luck with the mod ^_^ looks promising.
Thanks ^^