kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

semigall said:
Ruler of Calradia said:
Also some cool "French lily" on chest would be nice, as that was common sign of chivalry.
Firstly "French lily" is a sign of monarchy.

Firstly, when you use ”firstly” as an enumeration, it should at least be followed by one succeeding item, usually this would be secondly, but second or second of all, could also be viable options. If you do not do this, the term "firstly" as an enumeration becomes invalid.

Secondly, you are both correct. The French lily or the "Fleur-de-lis", has appeared for many centuries on European coat of arms, but is mainly associated with the French monarchy. However, during the crusades the fleur-de-lis became a symbol for chivalry, wisdom and faith (one attribute for each petal).

Kingfisher1900 said:
semigall said:
Ruler of Calradia said:
Also some cool "French lily" on chest would be nice, as that was common sign of chivalry.
Firstly "French lily" is a sign of monarchy.

Firstly, when you use ”firstly” as an enumeration, it should at least be followed by one succeeding item, usually this would be secondly, but second or second of all, could also be viable options. If you do not do this, the term "firstly" as an enumeration becomes invalid.

Secondly, you are both correct. The French lily or the "Fleur-de-lis", has appeared for many centuries on European coat of arms, but is mainly associated with the French monarchy. However, during the crusades the fleur-de-lis became a symbol for chivalry, wisdom and faith (one attribute for each petal).

Strange "debate", everyone are correct  :razz:

It is a moot point, but one shouldn't criticise another's grammar/spelling on the internet, as for a significant minority English is likely their second or third language.

Funkeh said:
as for a significant minority English is likely their second or third language.
I'm pretty sure the non-native-English-speakers on the Internet are a majority, not a minority. Heck, I'm pretty sure we're a majority even on this forum and even in this sub-board.

Kuauik is there any chance that you could upgrade the look of the native Iron Gauntlets / native Plate Boots and include them in your pack for the next update.  I'm not sure why they were taken out for this mod, but I do miss the protection and look of them. Having Coat of Plates, Iron Gauntlets, Plate Boots and a Full Helmet in native Warband was the equivalent to being a medieval Tank.

CherokeeTomahawk said:
Kuauik is there any chance that you could upgrade the look of the native Iron Gauntlets / native Plate Boots and include them in your pack for the next update.  I'm not sure why they were taken out for this mod, but I do miss the protection and look of them. Having Coat of Plates, Iron Gauntlets, Plate Boots and a Full Helmet in native Warband was the equivalent to being a medieval Tank.

There was no iron gauntlets neihter plate boots in 1257.

CherokeeTomahawk said:

picard-facepalm.jpg

By the way, my nation certainly is the greatest of all. Our presidents almost managed to annex the old Sumerians.

@Medieval Tank: I think there should be a horse somewhere in the list.

Kuauik is there any chance you change upgrade the Scottish Plate Armor to look more like this:
Duke_of_Rothesay_Standard.svg

Cuz as amazing as it currently looks, it still feels just short of your caliber.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6490/athensb.jpg[img]

no disrespect or anything to your work, just wondering and hoping. Thanks for all the great work you have already currently done.

Back
Top Bottom