kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh hey fans of 1257AD, I'm CounterPoint and I some great news -- even though kuauik's next pack is on hiatus, I will be releasing to the rest of the dev team a visual pack while you wait for kuauik's big update. This will be focusing on other visual aspects of the mod, such as terrain borders, as well as some new scene props

here's a sneak peak of the breathtaking vista's you can enjoy

2011062700003.jpg

CounterPoint said:
Oh hey fans of 1257AD, I'm CounterPoint and I some great news -- even though kuauik's next pack is on hiatus, I will be releasing to the rest of the dev team a visual pack while you wait for kuauik's big update. This will be focusing on other visual aspects of the mod, such as terrain borders, as well as some new scene props

2011062700003.jpg

hmm,meh

Link to your thread

Călaraşi said:
CounterPoint said:

2011062700003.jpg

hmm,meh

Link to your thread

How about you be thankful you little ****?

Looking great CounterPoint, especially the scenery. AD desperately needs more scenes, this is perfect news.

YourStepDad said:
Călaraşi said:
CounterPoint said:

2011062700003.jpg

hmm,meh

Link to your thread

How about you be thankful you little ****?

Looking great CounterPoint, especially the scenery. AD desperately needs more scenes, this is perfect news.
No need to be rude kido
Just waiting for the new pack instead of something else

CounterPoint said:

2011062700003.jpg
Counterpoint391!! Ur back!  :mrgreen:
Terrain borders are desperately needed, i started doing some mediterranean ones and gave up half way.  :sad:

That looks awesome.  :grin:

ntb_15 said:
CounterPoint said:

2011062700003.jpg
Counterpoint391!! Ur back!  :mrgreen:
Terrain borders are desperately needed, i started doing some mediterranean ones and gave up half way.  :sad:

That looks awesome.  :grin:
you mister....come back

CounterPoint said:

2011062700003.jpg

Awesome!

EdmundBlackadder said:
I remember last summer(2011) thinking "oh man this new armour pack is probably gonna come out in a couple of months!" It's a bittersweet thread. . .

No joke. I started a 1257 game thinking I'd just play it for a few days/weeks until the patch came out. Here I am playing that same save game lol.

Back
Top Bottom