kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

kuauik said:
saracen infantry

[/URL]
nordic winter coat
mamluke horseman
Great to have gifted and generous people dedicating their time for the benefit of community. Keep it up kuauik, you're doing a fantastic job!

While googleing the picture of the Osprey book, due to the fact that I am sitting at my PC and not my Laptop where I have every book of Osprey saved on the HD (  :wink: ), I found following picture:

IGNCU014.jpg

I think such a long coat looks badass!

I don't say you should change the current one, which is also great, but please make another one which reaches to the ankles. Perhaps you could use the same armour model as you have for the Teutonic Grandmaster armour. It's the first one that comes into my mind that could fit.

Sayd Ûthman said:
i'm hardly interested
False [language] friend? Or did you mean "heartly" interested? :razz:

Usually I trust David Nicolle with what he's doing with weapons and armour (anyone seen his two-volume Arms & Armour of the Crusading Era? that's big!), but about this special plate for instance (and I know it was someone else who painted it) I'm not sure where he got the fur from and how the short cuisses are supposed to be fastened.  :???:

By the way, there are still a lot of mostly bandit-like objects and clothes in the mod. Is there a plan to tackle them somewhere in the future? Making shiny things is only half the job, however, doing dirty stuff might be even cooler.

Cuthalion said:
Sayd Ûthman said:
i'm hardly interested
False [language] friend? Or did you mean "heartly" interested? :razz:

Usually I trust David Nicolle with what he's doing with weapons and armour (anyone seen his two-volume Arms & Armour of the Crusading Era? that's big!), but about this special plate for instance (and I know it was someone else who painted it) I'm not sure where he got the fur from and how the short cuisses are supposed to be fastened.  :???:

By the way, there are still a lot of mostly bandit-like objects and clothes in the mod. Is there a plan to tackle them somewhere in the future? Making shiny things is only half the job, however, doing dirty stuff might be even cooler.
well to your first question about the fur coat,i really dont care where he's got it from,i needed some winter stuff and this is cool looking coat.There will be also lots of new tunics,but there are already dirty peasant tunics in the mod,so i dont know why you think that there are only shining stuff

Of course there are low-life armour and clothing there, but among them a lot of native objects which look a bit out of place in both authenticity and texture quality.

ok now im sure this is correct
this is a flag used by our king Afonso III in 1248
600px-PortugueseFlag1248svg.png

and this is a show about the 13th century, dont know the precise date (before 1257 or between 1258 and 1300) so i dont know if this is allowed... hope it is
FeiraMedieval02.jpg

FeiraMedieval05.jpg

FeiraMedieval026.jpg

FeiraMedieval030.jpg

IIIfeiramedievaldearganil4.jpg

this one is a must do, please... love this horse and armor
IIIfeiramedievaldearganil1.jpg

FeiraMedieval014.jpg

see what you can do and do what you want

Check the subversion thread. It's usually announced. Otherwise yes, just click update and if new stuff is available it will download it.
Just know that every new update will screw up your saved game. Do not update if you want to continue your campaign!

hey,nothing new from me in a long time,so to let you know,there is something cooking..new crowns hopefully courtesy of great Al_Mansur and this little thingy,real church,hope you like it,took me some time :mrgreen:
¨

Back
Top Bottom