Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Game mode
Campaign

Violetleaf

Recruit
Excuse me I'm korean ps5 .Is the 1.1.0 patch not uploaded for Korean ps5?Even if you press Update dozens of times, it only says, "The game is the latest version," and when you check it, it's 1.0.3, not 1.1.0. I also want to play 1.1.0, but I've been watching only 1.0.3 for five to six days.

Korean PC users are already enjoying 1.1.0 and game pass users have been rolled back, but they have received 1.1.0, and Sydney PS5 users, who do not have much difference in time difference, have also received patches, and US PS5 users have also received patches. I want to enjoy 1.1.0 too. REALLY

The Asian region version of the game is still going through the certification process. It will be released once it passes. Sadly we don't have any control over it at the moment.

Hello, seriously how long we will have to wait till latest version arrive for our Region?

I’m have to created user just for talking about this.
The Asian region version of the game is still going through the certification process. It will be released once it passes. Sadly we don't have any control over it at the moment.

Its been a month now. And yes i think you guys do have some control over this issue. Why i think of that? Well my experience says i do. Hows my experience says i do think you guys have control over it? Heres how.

- I playing playstation since 2016, over 300+ games just for ps platform that i had ever played. No games ever in my experience of plays in this platform ever have late update just for one specific region like this game.

- I have similar kinda experience like this before, back in 2017 PUBG mobile, IOS player have received late update than Android users. Devs blame Apple, and Apple blame Devs. But that one im going to side with Apple, because Dev just throw in Update that wont pass certification from Apple. So this one i assume is going for the same reason. You guys messed up an update that wont pass certification in my region that made some of us wont get an update.

So fix it and bring us some good news. Otherwise im not going to persuade 10 more friends to buy bannerlord on ps5, and these 10 of my friends each one will tell 10 of their friends not going to buy bannerlord for ps5. So you are going to lose 100 potential buyer for your game. 😅

edited. Just do some research, found out this Bannerlord is your first game ever that been sell in my region. So, first time right? Mistake happens. So just admit it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom