[Konu açmadan önce bakın] Bilinen veya çözümlenmiş sorunlar

Users who are viewing this thread

Bakabilen olursa diye yardımcı olmak adına paylaştım. Çeviri yapmak isteyen olursa gerekli çeviriyi yayınlarım. Öteki türlü Teknik desteğe konu açıp doğrudan yardım alabilirsiniz.

Cidden bu forum neden var? Kimseye cevap vermeyecektiniz neden forum açtınız ? bunca hatanın farkındasınız eyvallah, istisnasız herkeste meydana gelen çökme problemini çözemiyor musunuz ?

bir savaşta yenildim eşim ve yoldaşlarım sağa sola dağıldı yoldaşlarımı topladım ancak eşimi birliğime alamadım quyaz da olduğunu gösteriyor ansiklopedi aancak gittiğimde orda olmuyor aradanda bayağı bir zaman geçti her gittiğimde yok ve quyazda gözüküyor eşim gittikten sonra 1 2 saat içerisinde 10 20 tane lord infaz ettim nedeni bu değildir umarım #HELP

Hello,

I am having a problem and would like to know if others have had a similar issue. Even better if you managed to fix it, or know of a fix.

After sorting out my party (in-game) the game froze, I then proceeded to bring up End Task and close the application that way. Now whenever I try to load into Bannerlord I get the following message:

'Safe Mode

Game shut down unexpectedly on previous session. Would you like to enable safe mode?'

You get the choice of either 'yes' or 'no', however neither work as it tries to load into Bannerlord (goes into a loading screen) and then takes about 15 seconds before failing and returning me to windows with no message. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game (twice) and tried this forums recommended possible fixes, such as repair and replace .Net Framework (reddit post said this worked for them, didn't for me) and do a system restore to no avail. Another side effect of Bannerlord failing to load is some of my website preferences have also been reset as a result. Seems a little odd.

Hope someone more tech savvy than me can help me out, would be very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom