SP - General Known issues about perks

Users who are viewing this thread

Rinny

Recruit
This post is all about singleplayer.
Hello guys. I still wonder why you are not posting and fixing really annoying things about perks in Mount and Blade 2:

All perks from Bow/Throwing/Riding/Athletics tree related to additional arrows/javelins at start of the battle are not working.
All perks from Bow/Throwing/Riding/Steward skill tree related to increasing party limit are not working either.
All perks from steward tree related to companion max number are not working
perks from Steward tree: Supreme Authority/Prominence are not working either.
Perks from Crossbow/Riding allowing you to reload on a horseback are not working
Perks from Bow/Riding allowing you to use any bow on horseback are not working
Scouting tree perks are not increasing your party movespeed either (completly useless tree now)

This is greatly ruining your game experience and character development and game progress plans. You put tons of efforts to lvl up the skills for some perks just to find out that after the month of patches they are still not fixed?

When you will start working on broken perks instead of fixing noone cares multiplayer bugs or rare game crashes?

This post is all about singleplayer.
Hello guys. I still wonder why you are not posting and fixing really annoying things about perks in Mount and Blade 2:

All perks from Bow/Throwing/Riding/Athletics tree related to additional arrows/javelins at start of the battle are not working.
All perks from Bow/Throwing/Riding/Steward skill tree related to increasing party limit are not working either.
Perks from Crossbow/Riding allowing you to reload on a horseback are not working
Scouting tree perks are not increasing your party movespeed either (completly useless tree now)

This is greatly ruining your game experience and character development and game progress plans. You put tons of efforts to lvl up the skills for some perks just to find out that after the month of patches they are still not fixed?

When you will start working on broken perks instead of fixing noone cares multiplayer bugs or rare game crashes?
I find it too weird that they didn't fix those yet.

1iev1h.jpg

Please add 1 more issue for me. Smithing level 275 gives 2 available perk points instead of 1, and there is no way to spend the extra point. The available perk icon will remain on the character menu. It is pretty annoying.
Also, there is no official definition of Mastercraft and Legendarycraft so it is hard to tell if these 2 perks are working

Oh great. 275 skill points in roguery. The only 1 worthy perk there: Merry men is not working at all
Gosh i spent ages trying to lvl it up. Thanks for the wasted days of real life :sad:
And so many on are not working: quality perks for blacksmithing making it compoletly waste of time and so on. Focus on goddamn perks developers. Please!
We can not test many morale perks and so on... but really just remove them if they are not working so people will not be makign them a goal and than get disappointed like hell

I guess it is much more easy to say what perks are actualy working...
All perks that allow you to knock down or push enemies are not working
All perks for +damage are not working
Engineer Armor craft are not working
Tactic onestep ahead are not working
Any other +party size perks are not wroking

I was REALLY surprised when i founded out that Twohanded 250 "dominator" is actualy working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom