Knights the Last Battle ver 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New screens from "Knights the last battle"!

(07 november 2010)

http://ugdb.com/galleries/mount-blade-warband/gallery/

It will be Knight banneret as high ranked cavalier and Knight bachelier, not Paladin.

"Jean de Metz; Joan of Arc; Henry the Lion; King Richard I of England i.e. Richard the Lionheart; Saladin; etc."

Nice try, u must be joking, have u seen the title of the mod and it's time frame ?
The main idea of our mod is to make it historically accurate, definitly not fantasy as u vividly guess, by giving numerous names from diffirent epoch.

Fuwa said:
"Jean de Metz; Joan of Arc; Henry the Lion; King Richard I of England i.e. Richard the Lionheart; Saladin; etc."

Nice try, u must be joking, have u seen the title of the mod and it's time frame ?
The main idea of our mod is to make it historically accurate, definitly not fantasy as u vividly guess, by giving numerous names from diffirent epoch.

Sorry, I thought i mistakenly wrote this. I was going to type this in Age of Blades mod. :oops:
I messed up my emails.

But will you be adding a bigger map, that ranges to Constantinople? Byzantines were taking there last breath, and this gives the player an opportunity to take an experience of Byzantine peril.

Hopeless to explain  :evil:, we are not going to create Total War mod, nor fantasy mod.
It's the year 1460, Constantinople was besieged in 1453, no need to add the non existing faction and even if we had such illogical plans, how could u imagine the existing of Byzantium with plain map around it (without all other neighbor states) in thousand of mile from HRE territory (that is the dead end of our todays map) ... so, the last answer is NO.

If u intend to ask such absurd questions further on, plz, for God sake, READ the prologue at first.

Translate Fuwa or Denslim

Мы готовы выложить мод, но хотелось иметь свою подветку форума.
В одной теме всё валить, дико.

I think I found this as a bug:

All the soldiers who wield Pikes, use only overhead swings. They do not thrust the spear, even from distance. Please fix this bug.

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Translate Fuwa or Denslim

Мы готовы выложить мод, но хотелось иметь свою подветку форума.
В одной теме всё валить, дико.
I'll take this one:
We are ready to release a mod, but after recieveing a sub-forum. It's hard to manage all in one thread.

Так собсно попросите под-форум у админов.

Ich schätze mal da darf ich auch mal Deutsch schreiben.^^
Schöne Arbeit, ich mag den Mod und obwohl ich M+B schon öde fand, mit dem Mod Probier ichs nochmal.

mfg

VN

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers" !!! :grin:

Many thx to Yoshiboy and Highelf for highest degree of goodness and for that singular gift of benevolence.  :razz:

I Start the MOD in German and English. But after Creating my Charakter the Game crashes to Desctop.
I copy the downloaded files in modules and in a new directory.

EDIT:

I found the Problem, the game needs the Graphic Setting "Load Textures on Demand".

The game is lagging a bit and then textures are often blurred and need to be recharged but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom