Knights the Last Battle ver 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Freyj, makes the adaptation of the English version. Ask him how much he needed time to work

First come the Russian version, the readiness 98%

I hate to say this, but I guess we have some misunderstanding here - I did not say that I can make a full translation of the Russian text. I cannot read Russian at all, nor do I have time to do a full translation. I was simply suggesting that if you guys put out a new English version and let me play it, I can help fix language discrepancies as I see them in my normal game play.

I feel sorry if you are disappointed, but I believe all English speakers in this thread can testify that I never suggested that I would be capable of doing a full Russian to English translation.

Yes, to be fair to Freyj that's how I read his post and his suggestion of how he could contribute.

But I don't see anything wrong with how the team's doing regarding the English language version anyway. OK there are a few discrepancies regarding spelling etc., but it has no impact on the game - I'm sure no-one's had a problem playing because of it.

To the team: I wouldn't worry. Maybe sometime in the future if Freyj could produce a limited patch to tidy things up that would be great, but please don't let this be a problem to you.

spookytooth said:
Yes, to be fair to Freyj that's how I read his post and his suggestion of how he could contribute.

But I don't see anything wrong with how the team's doing regarding the English language version anyway. OK there are a few discrepancies regarding spelling etc., but it has no impact on the game - I'm sure no-one's had a problem playing because of it.

Well, the reason that I post this is because today I found a (supposedly) member of the Knight team has sent me a set of csv files containing the full Russian text in a private message. I have to admit that I am scared...

freyj said:
spookytooth said:

Well, the reason that I post this is because today I found a (supposedly) member of the Knight team has sent me a set of csv files containing the full Russian text in a private message. I have to admit that I am scared...

LOL! That would scare me too!

I went through the troop list (just to sort out a few irregularities) and it took me a couple of hours. I hate to think how long it would take to comb through the whole lot. I honestly believe that if we got something like we have in the present version it would be no problem. Otherwise it could delay the English update for months! :shock:

I'd like to think Knights is an ongoing project, and maybe a complete overhaul of the English version could be done along with the next major update?

Just a thought  :wink:

Patch wakes up only for Russian-speaking  :lol:
5c4887c132c0.jpg

I just registered to conratulate you on an awesome mod.

Do you have a quick script fix for the problems with asking your constable to recruit and also when sending gifts using your chancellor. I noticed you posted one a while back but I'm unable to download (file has been deleted or something).

Apart from these small things the mod works well for me. (I'm using 1.127)

Many thanks

Lueii said:
One thing I may suggest about your jack model:

The sleeve should be white or the rest of it brown.
e718fe01b5ee.jpg

8b8d643837b7.jpg

or
4352d1165c70.jpg

Sign on the livery of the Duke of Warwick. Ducal livery wrapped over quilted jackets.
Battle of Toutone, March 29, 1461
138ec3e90d72.jpg

28e357c46874.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/414210879/fix_srpt.rar

Any chance you (or anyone else) can email me the above fix or post it, I tried to access the link but file has been deleted.

Great work by the way, one of favorite mods.

Thanks

You need a small fix about recruiting?Take it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/413652572/fix_scr_errors.rar.html

Biscuit69 said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/414210879/fix_srpt.rar

Any chance you (or anyone else) can email me the above fix or post it, I tried to access the link but file has been deleted.

Great work by the way, one of favorite mods.

Thanks

Wait a bit, we test version 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfzipZQc6kM

Hi guys i have a very very annoying problem. I conquered Bern and it were rewarded to me. so me and my wife moved in, i placed a small garrison in the town and went up to the Reich to get some more men. and when i get back i find out that my inventory is empty. and all my money is in the bank. so i thought WTF and withdrew my money bought some more food. and after just a few hours everything was gone again. What should i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom