Knights the Last Battle ver 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. look at the caparisons(the horse blanket on it with the heraldry) its cut high it dosent go low second its not sqare at the botom and 3rd it dosent have mail then the cloths on top its jsut mail or just cloths 3rd the head is nice covered or half covered just look at my display pic. or google Bretonnian warhorse

Neither did i which is why I'm looking around for willing horse modders to attempt making a horse like that.

Even better if he make multiple color schemes to please a wide range of people. :smile:

Plus that chequered patters with the Shields is a nice pattern :smile:

Here is another example exept this 1 has not the mail under the caparason.

http://coolminiornot.com/pics/pics7/img41b0570e4bcc6.jpg

I also liek the plate armour on the horses head.

Speakign fo horse head protection.... ohh howmany times have i finifhes a battle with a horse full of arrows on its head O_O!.

Dermeister said:
Speakign fo horse head protection.... ohh howmany times have i finifhes a battle with a horse full of arrows on its head O_O!.

Not to mention javelins! I had a horse that looked like a triceratops once!  :shock:

I love the tabard over plate!  Iwas going to ask on my board for it!

And the livery, although I have coming.  And that new plate looks cool!

I must say first that that eara of armor isint my taste i like the older armours more like the Erly transitional armours but that being sayd as a Grafics and texture and over al lquality of the work i find it AWSOME ZOMG SO nice :smile: good work.

Lueii said:
:eek:

I...must...steal...models.

Permission to use them?
No, we're just as Liew2 wake up against.
We will make a patch, and only for this mod (Knights the last battle) will be a model.
Lueii, if you do not like it, we did not release a patch.

Fuwa said:
No need for retexturing, in the upcoming patch we removed both of this helms and lot's of natives an Llew content.
U got me with the capital  :mrgreen:

All models Liew2, removed from the patch.

Game performance increased by < 50%- 60%

I know.  I wait too.  Looks awesome! 

Sad though that I can't use those models :cry:.  But hey.  I'll live.

Edit: If you can get counterpoint's permmission, I have some livery if you want it.

You probably don't need it though.

It`s  mod is very atmospheric. Sea battles, as well as the battle for the bridges across the cliffs and the river while dreaming in a dream.  ))

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
_Mr.Crow_ said:
Will be the next version compatible with the 1.132 warband patch?

Someone ran mod (this version that) you under the patch 1.32?

i don't understand what you want to say...can you repeat your question in a better english?sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom