Knights Mod for 1.011. WIP --Beta 2, Updated Jan 19--

Users who are viewing this thread

Radalan said:
So I can't play it because you're waiting for Warband's release and might even start from scratch.

Doesn't make much sense.

Why exactly can't you play it?

http://www.filefront.com/14251955/Knights_Beta_2.rar

GeorgianCrusader said:
Sooo.... Warband got released, now what?

Sooo.... As soon as i can afford to buy warband i will. After that i will probably want to just play it for a while and then i will get back to texturing again.  :smile:

Although I did not post here for ages, I'm still n.1 supporter ! And Warband, imho, is worth its price..Actually, I would have probably paid it twice as much for the fun it's giving me :smile: So, Couched, if you still wish to port it, hell, that'd be awesome! :grin:

Kmovies said:
i hope this gets in warband .actual WB items are crap  :???:

It's easy putting the items from Knights_beta_2 into warband. The horses needs a little tweak though but it's easy enough.

<- The picture is from Warband

I know Morgh is working on one. But i have the preview of it and it's much quicker doing it in notepad.

GodHandApostole said:
Although I did not post here for ages, I'm still n.1 supporter ! And Warband, imho, is worth its price..Actually, I would have probably paid it twice as much for the fun it's giving me :smile: So, Couched, if you still wish to port it, hell, that'd be awesome! :grin:

I have no doubt it's worth it, and i WILL get it. It's just that i am..  well..  poor.  :shock:
Not like "Oh noes i cant afford that cool, new gazillion-core CPU!" poor, but rather "One meal a day if i'm lucky and how am i going to pay my rent" poor.  :lol:
So it may take a month or so untill i have the money to spare, but i can wait...  really!..  I can!!.....    gaaaah  *chews on keyboard*

:sad: Sorry to hear.. but the fact I'm supporting The Last Days since I joined the forum without ever even posting one single question should credit me for being quite patient! So no hurry, really  :lol:

I am sure by now you have figured it out but i thought i would just post and confirm it in case anyone is still wondering. I will not be continuing this mod nor will i be making any others for M&B, at least for now.
I purchased Warband and even if it wasnt particularly expensive i was really dissapointed. I am sure if you like the multiplayer it is worth it.. but well, i don't and i feel that the rest of us could have been given the other features for a much lower price or even for free, maybe as a patch for the original M&B. This is just my personal opinion though so dont go getting all medieval on my ass now. :wink:
And so now with this whole "selling mods" crap rumors that are going around its just getting to be a little much.
If anyone wants to get a hold of me you can find me on the total war center forums. My nick there is "ProLurker".

Best wishes to all of you and watch out for those pesky horse archers!  :smile:

cheers
Couched

Are the horse textures made to fit whatever banner you use? Or do you have to buy a horse whose texture matches your banner?

Back
Top Bottom