Knightly Rewards

Users who are viewing this thread

Huge, huge kudos on these.  So far I've gotten a character knighted in both the Holy See and the Panerian Alliance, and the stuff you get is COOL.  Especially nice is the armor. 

Now I desperately want to see what some of the other factions give, but it's going to be hard (Especially Kush, I feel like working for them will really speed up the oncoming Griffith and Beasts armies... and those won't be easy).

Most of the armor is similar.  But yeah its the best armor you can get in the game.  All the weapons are different and relate in some way to the faction.

Is it possible to get more than one knighthood?  AKA, is it just if you're a vassal or merc?  Or if you somehow get high relations with a faction you're not a part of can you still get knighted?

Not only that but with 7 pairs of awesome armor your companions will kick ass.  Notice I didn't make the kingly armor that heavy.

There's exactly that too.  :wink:  And some of the weapons will go to the companions.  I'm especially curious what Kush is going to give me.  I've got ideas with most of the rest.  But not a clue what Kush will be.

woot? i got 70 relations wif the Alliance and they still didn't give me anything! damn you, general gray!

Saw this thread and wanted to ask...

I'm a merc captain for Midland (early game Gutts), and was wondering how do I raise faction relationships? I mean I've been hitting the Tudor castles and villages, and all I get is more hate from the Tudors lol.

Are the knightly rewards only possible with non-Gutts characters, or can Gutts also receive one? I just got to 75 relations with Midland, but I'm also right about to go siege a castle to rescue King Alin, and I don't want to do that in case it takes a while for the knightly reward to kick in.

It looks like it is non-Gutts characters only.  Hmm I might reverse that for next patch.  There is no harm in Gutts getting armor as a reward.

Back
Top Bottom