Knighthood order gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

After 150 days I finally managed to get everything I need to join a Knighthood Order.
I always had my eyes set on the Silvermist Rangers.
So I go to Senderfall... And they aren't there.
Now, as I read on the wiki, it is possible that the Silvermist rangers do not have a chapter, am I correct?
Weird thing is; instead of Silvermist rangers, there are Empire Immortals in Senderfall. And the are also in Janos.
Not only seem Senderfall an odd place for Empire Immortals to be, but on the wiki it says only the Lions, Valkyries and Dawn might have a second chapter.

So... What's up with this?

Silvermists spawning in Senderfall is random.

Lords can found chapters of KOs on their own, but a non-Empire lord shouldn't found Immortals. Weird.

Regardless, please use the "quick questions" thread for stuff like this.

thermocline said:
Silvermists spawning in Senderfall is random.

Lords can found chapters of KOs on their own, but a non-Empire lord shouldn't found Immortals. Weird.

Regardless, please use the "quick questions" thread for stuff like this.
I did. That's why I started this tread because like you stated yourself, there shouldn't be Immortals in Senderfall and I haven't seen this in any of the questions/anwsers yet

So you are saying that you didnt go to Senderfall before in that whole playthrough to check whether you got the right order or not? I cannot blame you, but every time something new pops up, like "hey, there will be a random order in this and this city", I would go there and see if its any good or exploitable/worth remembering. The 2 cities that I know about with random orders are Senderfall and Avendor, so go check Avendor, silvers might have moved there... or its only for EG, Im not sure.
Immortals in Senderfall and bugged party names are 2 inconsistent things in this version, hard to fix, hard to catch. For future games be sure to always check things before accepting them for granted, I dont have any other ideas.

Are lords and kings able to dismantle Knighthood Orders? I was thinking about it while defending Marleons, where my CKO was founded.

DarkTemplar said:
So you are saying that you didnt go to Senderfall before in that whole playthrough to check whether you got the right order or not? I cannot blame you, but every time something new pops up, like "hey, there will be a random order in this and this city", I would go there and see if its any good or exploitable/worth remembering. The 2 cities that I know about with random orders are Senderfall and Avendor, so go check Avendor, silvers might have moved there... or its only for EG, Im not sure.
Immortals in Senderfall and bugged party names are 2 inconsistent things in this version, hard to fix, hard to catch. For future games be sure to always check things before accepting them for granted, I dont have any other ideas.
I did go to Senderfall before. I though it was weird to see a Mortal and Immortal in the castle and not regular faction guards.
But at that point I wasn't really known with the Knighthood Orders and where they are supposed to be

Back
Top Bottom