Native Completed Kitten's Team Inspiration Tournament (K-TIT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post, but heh. Haters gonna hate.

K-TIT CONCLUDED!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of the players that joined in and helped make this event memorable by just being there! You guys are a huge part of this, considering there can hardly be a tournament without players, right? I think all of you guys deserve a hearty clap on the back and some hugs all around, especially those of you who gritted your teeth and stuck through some here-and-there tournament management and some low points. Putting those negative things behind us, however, I think we all owe a big thanks to the K-TIT sponsors! These selfless guys and gals lent us the servers we needed to put on this amazing show, and I can't think them enough. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to procure their help the second time around! Yes, there will be a second K-TIT. Don't wet your panties just yet, things are still in progress, but stay posted for the details on Friday.

FINAL SCOREBOARD!
1st: GIAF: 7.0/7.0, 94 points.

2nd: NAAS: 5.0/7.0, 90 points.

3rd: JPUBES: 5.0/7.0, 74 points.

4th: cRPG: 4.0/7.0, 58 points

5th: BsK: 3.0/7.0, 65 points.

6th: TR: 3.0/7.0, 51 points.

7th: GK: 2.0/7.0, 70 points.

8th: ToRJ: 0.0/7.0, 13 points.

Through time empires crumble and are swept away, but names always remain. Men come and go, but their deeds are eternal - efforts of valor and strength that spread their reputation throughout the land. It is said that the fires of struggle will make or break men, hardening their courage and wit or turning them brittle and melting their will. To climb one's way to the top is a difficult task and the path is set on all sides by powerful enemies, each more dangerous than the last. At the end, however, there can only be one victor.  In a tumultuous war, one lonely band stood atop a mountain of defeated foes:
GANJANISAFAGGOT

This thread will be locked on Friday and a new one will be created for the next tournament. Thank you everyone for your support and all of the mods for not ripping me a new one for using 'ganjanisafaggot' every three seconds. Blame BkS. :neutral: I swear. Uhhh. Yeah, so I didn't expect things to go this well and for everything to come so far. I'd say a lot of sentimental stuff, but peers says I'll look even gayer than I usually do. Or at least he would if I was talking to him right now. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom