Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm glad to announce that PRT (with some BkS mercs, thanks again guys) has proudly taken the crown.

Very fun matches, especially on plains. The chess battle was a lot of fun on plains, ruins seemed pretty status quo, but I liked how tactics really had a chance to shine through on plains. Well played, well called.

Fun game, thanks for the challenge balionitez. Also, thanks a **** ton kitten for putting this on, you've done more for this community than probably anyone. You probably deserve the $1,000 prize money more than we do, but meh, we'll take it.

Rhade said:
Very fun matches, especially on plains. The chess battle was a lot of fun on plains, ruins seemed pretty status quo, but I liked how tactics really had a chance to shine through on plains. Well played, well called.
Agreed, man.  We enjoyed the challenge and the level of play is high.  No doubt BKS on Plains with Vaegirs is crazy hard to combat.  Congrats on your victory.

Thanks Kitten, greatly appreciate the tournament and what it's done for everyone.

The round with the three separate 1v1's was one of the best I've seen. Was speccing md2020 vs. vandar crazy fight.

And **** whoever prevented me from being in that round for more than a minute.

Uh, since no one has posted the scores...

First map: Random Plains
NCN: Swadia BkS: Veagirs

BkS: 7 NCN: 3

Second map: Ruins
NCN: Nords BkS: Sarrinids

NCN: 7 BkS: 3

Third map: Random plains
NCN: Swadia BkS: Veagirs

BkS: 7 NCN: 2

BkS: 21  NCN: 12

Status
Not open for further replies.