OSP 3D Art [Kit] Dismemberment and Decapitation Mod Kit... WIP Version Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Hehe. Google Translate isn't the greatest translator out there, no. I'm not sure if this one is any better, but you could try it: http://es.babelfish.yahoo.com/

That picture looks good! We were going to do some details like that to improve the visuals. I'm not sure if Flanged has already revamped the cut-off head or if he's planning to do it - if not, we could definitely use the one you just showed us, if that's okay with you. :smile:

And don't worry about the different names on 'cut_off_head_male' and 'cut_off_head_male_dynamic', they are exactly the same model - they are just positioned differently. One is used for the physics-enabled head, the other one is for the head that instantly drops on the ground (it's disabled right now because we have the physics-enabled head), in a way similar to how the helmets drop on the ground.

mMm just did a test, if they liked it!

Well, I really do not want to complain ... but this translator does not improve much, lol http://es.babelfish.yahoo.com/

otherwise I mess around more, but what we ...
model to understanding what you need? either that or google flips ... I can safely spend the model!

but when I started reading about the decapitation and dismemberment, I noticed that said something about an invisible head, it is not found in the ModKit.

One question: the neck and head joints are all the same?

If so, we could make a mesh for most models, like the legs and arms!

wait to see if I can do with an image display:
pruebadecap1.jpg

pruebadecap3.jpg

pruebadecap4.jpg

pruebadecap5.jpg

Well what I meant was, noticing some objects in open.brf

1 handle of a sword and the blade of a sword = sword Full

one model is divided into two:
Great_sword
Great_sword.1

You can use this method to the model? to contain the cut textured mesh within the model itself in the head and neck joints ect ect!

Can it work?

Just a suggestion!

mMm solo lo hice como una prueba, por si les gustaba!!

Bueno, la verdad que no me apetece quejarme mas...pero este traductor no mejora mucho, http://es.babelfish.yahoo.com/  jajaja

todo lo contrario me lio mas, pero a lo que vamos...
a lo del modelo entendi que lo necesitas? o eso o google flipa...sin problema puedo pasarte el modelo!!!

aunque cuando empeze a leer sobre el tema de Decapitacion y desmembramientos, me fije que decia algo sobre una cabeza invisible, resulta no encontre en el ModKit.

Una pregunta: las uniones en Cuello y cabeza, son todas iguales?

Si fuera asi, podriamos hacer una malla para la mayoria de modelos, igual con las piernas y brazos!!

espera a ver si lo puedo mostrar con alguna imagen:
(arriba  :razz:)

Bueno lo que queria decir era, fijandome en algunos objetos en open.brf

1 mango de una espada y el filo de una espada = espada completa

es un solo modelo dividido en dos:
Great_sword
Great_sword.1

se puede utilizar este metodo para el modelo? para que contenga esa malla con textura de corte dentro del propio modelo en las uniones de cabeza y cuello ect ect!!

Puede funcionar?

Solo es una sugerencia!!

Flanged has already made several limbs, so I don't think we'll be needing too much help on that part. Explaining the whole process (because it has to be very specific to fit the system) would be a pain due to the language barrier, I'm afraid. :sad:

And yes, we already use the multi-mesh approach for some of the models. For example: "man_left_arm" and "man_left_arm.1" (these are not included in the released WIP version though).

Don't worry - when we release the full version you will understand how it's all done and you'll be able to mod it as much as you wish. :grin:

Davee said:
Flanged has already made several limbs, so I don't think we'll be needing too much help on that part. Explaining the whole process (because it has to be very specific to fit the system) would be a pain due to the language barrier, I'm afraid. :sad:

And yes, we already use the multi-mesh approach for some of the models. For example: "man_left_arm" and "man_left_arm.1" (these are not included in the released WIP version though).

Don't worry - when we release the full version you will understand how it's all done and you'll be able to mod it as much as you wish. :grin:

Davee
I guess, be a misunderstanding, as you say ... the language barrier!

What was the universal language? Sex? well forget that part ... lol

No problem friend, just wanted to understand a little of how it worked and perhaps provide some idea, since my head has more imagination than the Disney factory.

I love this guy, I do not understand anything of what he writes, but I understand 100%

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR Damn you!

But, I have wanted to see when you finish ModKit because it is a luxury you can decapitate and rip someone's arm jejej (which macabre)

Well even though there is that barrier, if you need something and I can bring ... well ME!

Supongo, que sera un mal entendido, como dices...la barrera del idioma!!

Cual era el idioma universal? El sexo? bueno olvidemos esa parte...jajaja

No pasa nada amigo, solo queria entender un poco de como funcionaba y quizas aportar alguna idea, ya que mi cabeza tiene mas imaginacion que la factoria disney.

Me encanta este tio, yo no entiendo nada de lo que escribe, pero el me entiende al 100%

MALDITO SEAS GOOGLE TRADUCTOR!!

Pero, tengo ganas de ver el ModKit cuando lo termineis, ya que es un lujo lo de poder decapitar y arrancarle un brazo a alguien jejej (que macabro)

Bueno aunque exista esa barrera, si necesitas algo y yo puedo aportarlo...pues avisame!

Davee Mmmm, I was thinking like adding scars bodies!

It's just an idea but it might work, with some code ...
I found: in the same way as you add the heralds to the armor, banners ect
bearing the scars on file type: tableu_mesh, could not be applied in a way the body?

I suppose it is difficult to make scars Remain there forever, that is the subject of codes.
as they appear after a good shot!

if not make myself clear, you may need more detail it ... even so, I need you to tell me if it might work!

I think it would be a good step forward for the new mods!

Greetings friends!

MMmm Davee, estaba pensando en como añadir cicatrices a los cuerpos!!
Solo es una idea pero quizas funcione, con algo de codigos...
Halla voy: de la misma manera que se añaden las heraldicas a las armaduras, estandartes ect
teniendo las cicatrices en archivos tipo: tableu_mesh, no se podrian aplicar de alguna forma al cuerpo?

supongo que lo dificil es hacer que las cicatrices permanescan para siempre hay, ese es tema de codigos.
al igual que aparezcan despues de un buen golpe!!

no se si me explico bien, quizas necesite detallarlo mas...aun asi, necesito que me digas si puede ser que funcione!!

creo que seria un buen avance para los nuevos mods!!

Saludos amigos!!

Problem is that you can apply scars to naked body. It have a mesh /material / texture only, and if you apply it over that texture it will affect alls naked bodies in game.

Other option is that you apply it to face textures.

Da gusto ver a alguien con tanto interés en el modding. Bienvenido El Guanche.

For Native it will be a simple copy-paste job with the .txt-files. For merging with other mods you'll have to copy-paste the new code into the module files in the appropriate locations (that is the source .py-files, not .txt), but they will come with step-by-step instructions, so that should be easy too. If you've got the python code for the mod that is. Merging through the raw .txt-files may or may not be possible, but I don't know enough about that to say really. :wink:

Davee said:
For Native it will be a simple copy-paste job with the .txt-files. For merging with other mods you'll have to copy-paste the new code into the module files in the appropriate locations (that is the source .py-files, not .txt), but they will come with step-by-step instructions, so that should be easy too. If you've got the python code for the mod that is. Merging through the raw .txt-files may or may not be possible, but I don't know enough about that to say really. :wink:

Ok,  thanks for reply  :wink:

quatic1 said:
i don't see it working in warband 1.143 help

make sure you test it while in custom mode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

davee, is the WIP version already working in MP In Player VS Player Combat? Or might i have to modify the scripts for it?

anyone knows the exact location module mission templates? Decap the mod I want to add more instructions are not very clear, I added up multiplayer_server_check_belfry_movement and again add below it does not work and beheading.

You add it above mission_templates = [ and then put the trigger name (say, the trigger name is decap_mod_common) like this: decap_mod_common,
in every specific template you need (lead charge, siege, etc)

I tried the error, the easiest way to solve this, someone could post your module_mission_templates "with Decap mod" I need to see and do the same, thanks :mrgreen:

You need not be all right, just where the name appears and how the trigger is placed, if someone can post thanks

Back
Top Bottom