Version number
v1.1.1.14148
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

spacecaose

Regular
Summary: Something needs to be done about kingdoms that have no land, they're just nobles running around with small armies which are super annoying since all they do is raid your villages and you can't even peace out with them unless you want to pay huge amounts of money duo to how the peace system works. Because the ai is more inclined to attack what ever faction the player is, it just makes the game annoying. Executing them isn't really an option and bribing them takes for ever and cost anything from 200-500k.
How to Reproduce: Take all their land
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Good
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I'm having this issue on console as well, no idea how to upload my save from that. But its simple to replicate. As soon as I made a kingdom two factions one whom I've had high relations with almost all of their vassals and king, declared war on me and there's nothing I can do about it, I've tried fighting them off with my own vassals, but it's not showing any results. Tried executing and even that hasn't shown favorable results. Now I even have sturgians declared war and Its completely crippling their peace demands would put me in ruins with how high they are! All my villages are or have been raided by them I can hardly keep any military!

I'm having this issue on console as well, no idea how to upload my save from that. But its simple to replicate. As soon as I made a kingdom two factions one whom I've had high relations with almost all of their vassals and king, declared war on me and there's nothing I can do about it, I've tried fighting them off with my own vassals, but it's not showing any results. Tried executing and even that hasn't shown favorable results. Now I even have sturgians declared war and Its completely crippling their peace demands would put me in ruins with how high they are! All my villages are or have been raided by them I can hardly keep any military!
The only thing to do is execute everyone, i mean everyone. To win this save, i had to execute 200+ lords and tank all my rep. Lucky i had enough castles and money not to care. But this strat deffo wouldn't work if you're making your own kingdom tho.

Back
Top Bottom