MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Bridge_Troll

Regular
WBNWVC
Best answers
Well the modding tools have been announced for later in the month so it shouldn't be too long
Ye, Dekkers and Avenger will Check Out mapping when the Tools release. The Most important stuff ist yet to come, it's all about the custom servers 👾

Revverie

Knight
Best answers
Apparently voice chat is on the making so proximity voice chat doesnt sound like impossible now, I'm really eager to play this!

Anthony Stevens

Recruit
WBVC
Best answers
I used to play Persistent Worlds I'd say around 6 odd years ago, I don't remember exactly how to play, I just remember having a grand experience on it. I don't recall ever doing anything else outside of cutting trees or something like that, mundane stuff. Though, I'm definitely going to have to take a closer look at Persistent Kingdoms, either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you & your team can bring to Bannerlord, I can't wait.

Good Luck!

Bridge_Troll

Regular
WBNWVC
Best answers
Thanks for the support.

There are sadly still no news from our team as we are still wistfully waiting for the Modding Tools and Custom Servers. I'm currently thinking about creating a more detailed and concrete project plan and actually publishing it to the public so you can already get a rough idea of things that are planned. This might also give the opportunity to weave in your feedback on specific topics before they are implemented.

Younes123

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Thanks for the support.

There are sadly still no news from our team as we are still wistfully waiting for the Modding Tools and Custom Servers. I'm currently thinking about creating a more detailed and concrete project plan and actually publishing it to the public so you can already get a rough idea of things that are planned. This might also give the opportunity to weave in your feedback on specific topics before they are implemented.
That sounds great

Bridge_Troll

Regular
WBNWVC
Best answers
Please tell me this mod will run like hot garbage, just as Warband did. It won't be the same if it doesn't :sad:
No worries, there will be an option that your CPU and GPU is used for crypto currency mining while you play, that should get you the original Warband experience.