SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks to those who have voted :party:

Skeptical that other MnB mods have not reached this exposure. A lot of the popular Mount and Blade mods that you have mentioned, only reached fame after release, which happened relatively quickly. KoA has had a slow 5 year burn in unreleased, kind of makes sense that we rank highly in the unreleased category. Plus, if you rank #1 once, you can't again, so less competition.

Fighting for top 5 will be a lot harder when we are put into the competition for released mods(soonTM).

Hopefully WB won't complain.

But if they do, that doesn't mean you'd have to abandon the mod entirely. Just modify a few things to make it an original setting.

Hope you guys are doing well!
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of things are you up to now in terms of developing?
The only reason for asking is just general enthusiasm for what you're bringing to life. Myself and I believe many others would love to see some of the current work.

Cheers,

Hope you guys are doing well!
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of things are you up to now in terms of developing?
The only reason for asking is just general enthusiasm for what you're bringing to life. Myself and I believe many others would love to see some of the current work.

Cheers,
I don't want to give details away, since we want the next preview to be significant impactful. But I will generalize:
Right now we are developing in most areas; campaign, scening, music, 3D, new races, battle mechanics. The hope is to combine all of these aspects to showcase a focused look at a complete specific area of the mod to give an idea of what the rest of the mod will look like in the future.

I mean, if you ever manage to make it to the 1st release only, I will be the happiest man on Earth.
I also hope WB won't go greedy crazy on this one.

Thank you, in the name of all Tolkien fans, you're making the one LotR game every one of us has been dreaming of since forever.

I don't want to give details away, since we want the next preview to be significant impactful. But I will generalize:
Right now we are developing in most areas; campaign, scening, music, 3D, new races, battle mechanics. The hope is to combine all of these aspects to showcase a focused look at a complete specific area of the mod to give an idea of what the rest of the mod will look like in the future.
Did the preview happen already?

Nope. When it does, I'm sure it will be easy to discover. Along with the fact that we will return normal posting habits.

I know it's been quite awhile since we've last posted anything, but we are moving harder at our goal now more than ever.

Guys, thank you so much for everything you are doing, I can only imagine how hard is to create such large and complex mod. I hope you will have enough strength and courage and inspiration to finish it!

The Road Goes Ever On track by Emil

Garsfeld Village by Nordous
garsfeld1.png

garsfeld2.png

Ithilien Rangers by Avelium

rangers1.png

rangers2.png

Westfold Concept by Seigfried
westfold1.png
westfold2.png

Last edited:
Back