SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you give a bit more detail on your intent for multiplayer? Will there be a map mode, would it be without 'NPCs in the army but only people playing against each other? Could you customize your castles or built them up complettly on your own? Would there be a character development so you could increase your stats permantently and have a certain set of gear available which you could purchase and then use as a set when doing multiplayer sessions? Whould there be an ingame economy for multiplayer, where you can outfit your troops which then could be used by other players for battles? You know stuff like that =)

Could you give a bit more detail on your intent for multiplayer? Will there be a map mode, would it be without 'NPCs in the army but only people playing against each other? Could you customize your castles or built them up complettly on your own? Would there be a character development so you could increase your stats permantently and have a certain set of gear available which you could purchase and then use as a set when doing multiplayer sessions? Whould there be an ingame economy for multiplayer, where you can outfit your troops which then could be used by other players for battles? You know stuff like that =)
For multiplayer we plan on converting the native gamemodes over. As well as trying to make our Story Mode available for coop on multiplayer. We have discussed making our own gamemode, but that isn't confirmed.

An update on the Royal Guard thanks to Renault_M :party::
royalGuard.1.jpg

Last edited:
hopefully there will be immense map. And thing i like to see with new dynasty system, That Elves dont die on old age but still age and can die in battle. But humans have different lifespan, Numerians can live two times longer than man of east. and so on hopefully also skillcaps will be removed or made a lot higher so there is possible to grind your skills.

Last edited:
amazing looking mod. Does anything from TLD carries over to this? I've been away from the scene for a long time now so I am out of the loop.

For multiplayer we plan on converting the native gamemodes over. As well as trying to make our Story Mode available for coop on multiplayer. We have discussed making our own gamemode, but that isn't confirmed.

Is that even possible? Don't you have to rewrite heck of a code? I hope you are not teasing me, because damn, I would like some coop fun

amazing looking mod. Does anything from TLD carries over to this? I've been away from the scene for a long time now so I am out of the loop.
We have played a lot of TLD, so TLD will inspire a lot of design for KoA.

Is that even possible? Don't you have to rewrite heck of a code? I hope you are not teasing me, because damn, I would like some coop fun
Campaign =/= Story Mode. https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-lord-of-the-rings-mod-kingdoms-of-arda/news/story-mode
This coop would be just missions so is very possible.

To be honest, this feels like it could be the best LoTR game ever. I played many of them, some of them are great. But an RPG blending politics, war and battlefield in ME? That's game many of us have been dreaming of for ages.

So dear modders, take all the time you need! There is no need to be pressured. What you will achieve here will be great, no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom