SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Tsewe

Squire
M&BWB
Best answers
To be honest, this feels like it could be the best LoTR game ever. I played many of them, some of them are great. But an RPG blending politics, war and battlefield in ME? That's game many of us have been dreaming of for ages.

So dear modders, take all the time you need! There is no need to be pressured. What you will achieve here will be great, no matter what.

Lemondude

Regular
Best answers
This mod is going to be huge, it's probably the most backed mod for bannerlord.

Please can the developers give these modders all the tools they need!

hoe12moe

Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Best answers
Just messing with you obviously
But aren't the ones from Isengard called Uruk Hai while the ones from Mordor called Uruk
So it would be like calling all asian people Chinese, right? :wink:

hachmey

Regular
Best answers
THAT'S AN URUK-HAI NOT AN URUK

In Black Speaking Uruk means "orc" and Hai means "race, people".
it's the same thing.

There he is alone so 'Uruk "is the right term

" Created by Sauron, the Uruk-hai were the most powerful and efficient Orc breed: larger and physically more imposing than their peers, they were able to cover a great distance quickly and above all, they could fight and run. under the sun, which the other Orcs were unable to do. They were used openly for the first time during the invasion of the Ithilian and the capture of Osgiliath in the year 2475 of the Third Age2). "

You have to read the books before opening it.
The hai is rather used as plural to speak of the uruk.

AljoLovesU

Recruit
Best answers
Seeing LotR mod finally in development for Bannerlord gives me a raging hard-on of epic proportions.
When it comes out I expect to burst with.. ehm, joy.

Galu!

SirStart

Sergeant
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
have anyone heard o when they are supposed to release modding tools? really looking forward to this mod :grin:

SanicK

Sergeant
Best answers
That's looking impressive! Keep up the good work team! LOTR and M&B. <3
I just wish we had these wonderful armor and weapons in a separate native mod, so that the wait for the mod as a whole would be shorter. :ohdear::lol: