Kingdoms balance

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a very real problem that happens every game.

I restarted once because the empire I wanted to join was eliminated, then I restarted to play as Khuzait and they were steamrolled... so I made a third campaign and just waited in a town.

End result (Day 48:cool::

Mother of God...

Out of curiosity, have anyone used the "Heroes can die" option? I wonder how much it can influence the late game, if it can at all?! I mean no Lords no armies, right?

A very bad problem. At this stage, playing is not possible.
More and more players get to the late game. Every day more and more will be written about this problem.
Fix it Please!

This has to be fixed as soon as possible. It makes playing the game wasted time since you cant do anything at that point. Game is over.

The only way I found to counteract Southern Empire to explode everything is to give them the banner so everyone is at war with them now. I'm not even sure it will be of any use tho.
7PxyZpp.png

The factions could also provide quests when you are in that kingdom to patrol a certain risk area or something to defend the kingdom.

yes i don't know if the devs left out couple of these quests that helps strengthen your faction it feels like the wars are bound to couple of castles getting taken and lost over course of days until one faction gets into another war and get steamrolled by both his enemies. I also believe that the creating army by ai is weird it needs tuning in a sense that ai knows that creating too many armies will make smaller armies instead of getting 2 good strong forces to get a castle or pillage or assault the enemy army. Maybe make ai more likely to defend castles or towns instead of going to pillage a village while the enemy is sieging a castle or town?

it is not about boost your fraction, but about get balance to do game, if quest help you frac only it will be 1v1 in the end

+1 Devs need to address this issue as soon as possible. I'm going to start a new game once this is patched because my current playthroug is unplayable. There's only one faction, my clan is tier 2 and there is nothing to do. AI need to be more defensive, and mechanics that interrupt the war (such as 30 day truce and lords going to random feasts) need to be implemented. Also the new army interface i think is a crucial part of this issue and needs serious balancing, at first i liked it a lot but now it feels way too overpowered, nobles should be able to leave an army even if the cohesion meter is still going, and the cohesion meter itself should decrease afte taking casualties like if you lose 10% of the army in a battle cohesion will drop 10% of their maximum value.

This will hopefully be fixed soon. My faction has taken over 90% of the whole map in 300 days
*Flex*

Had to start a new save and my tribe was just about level 3...

i am at day 200 and all of the factions are stil pretty intact except khuzait who has 3 big cities left. The other factions either lost 1 city or gained 1 city. if this will happen in my playtrough it will happen in the 200 days to come.

I was looking forward to be playing this weekend. Yesterday's patch had me really excited, yet people are still reporting the same problem. The game in it's current state is unplayable mainly because of this. I doubt Taleworlds work on weekends and we have no idea on how long this patch would actually take to fix. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Taleworlds has been full of surprises this week and been doing a tremendous job, so perhaps they can make another miracle happen?

The main problem is that castle/Ctities are too easy to take by AI in autoresolve.

I've watched some AI siege and during the fight the number of defensive soldiers deplete much faster than the offensive side, which make no sense.

Back
Top Bottom