Kingdom Policy "problem" -influence constantly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

The policies Trial by Jury and Sacred Majesty is very punishing in combination...
-2 influence pr day, making me totally unable to vote for anything, and as abstaining gives -reputation, it's bit odd.. :smile:

Either I am missing something or we are intended to be able to overthrow the ruler?
Are the clans supposed to get upset by a rules with bad policies ?
How do i get other clans on "my side" to overthrow the ruler then? Shouldn't they also be trying to overthrow the ruler if they are constantly losing influence?

Seven of the other 14 clans have -influence, with lowest being -175 and me as highest -23...

Untitled.jpg

I really dislike the mechanic of getting -relation when you abstain... specially because you're simply unable to vote when you join the faction, and it usually takes a good while before you can actually manage to have enough influence to do anything.... It feels poorly thought out.

you dont actually get -relation when you abstain.

But yea, certain policies are ridicously. They can male you jump from -2 to +21 overnight. Definitely needs more workvon that front.

I really dislike the mechanic of getting -relation when you abstain... specially because you're simply unable to vote when you join the faction, and it usually takes a good while before you can actually manage to have enough influence to do anything.... It feels poorly thought out.
The tooltip says that the relation decreases, but it actually doesnt

The tooltip says that the relation decreases, but it actually doesnt
I'm pretty sure it gives you bad relations with your leader though... Otherwise I have no idea why I ended up with -80 with her. The way I got her back to positive was by spending an hour voting for stuff

Back
Top Bottom