MP Musket Era Kingdom of Spain - Spanish Faction Mod (V2 Released!)

Garcilasso

Recruit
Best answers
0
Good work!!!
Just one doubt. The spanish regiments textures you took from Independencia de Chile mod; weren't those regiments created to fight the american secessionists? I mean, those regiments were formed before those wars or for those wars?

Really nice job, Raúl :wink:

Buen trabajo!!!
Una duda simplemente. Las texturas de los regimientos españoles que has cogido del mod Independencia de Chile; ¿estos regimientos se crearon para luchar contras los secesionistas americanos? Quiero decir, ¿estos regimientos estaban ya creados o se formaron para luchar en esas gerras?

Muy buen trabajo, Raúl :wink:
Un saludo!!!
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
16/1/13 LINKS REUPLOADED
See the first post

Garcilasso said:
Good work!!!
Just one doubt. The spanish regiments textures you took from Independencia de Chile mod; weren't those regiments created to fight the american secessionists? I mean, those regiments were formed before those wars or for those wars?

Really nice job, Raúl :wink:

Buen trabajo!!!
Una duda simplemente. Las texturas de los regimientos españoles que has cogido del mod Independencia de Chile; ¿estos regimientos se crearon para luchar contras los secesionistas americanos? Quiero decir, ¿estos regimientos estaban ya creados o se formaron para luchar en esas gerras?

Muy buen trabajo, Raúl :wink:
Un saludo!!!
It's true that this uniforms were used in America, however, some of this textures are very similar to other peninsular regiments so I use them.
 
Best answers
0
second time attempting to download this mod, both times I end up with a runtime error. I could use some help because this looks like a great mod.  :sad:
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
GeneralDouchebag said:
second time attempting to download this mod, both times I end up with a runtime error. I could use some help because this looks like a great mod.  :sad:
Remeber you have to download and install all the links: the mod and the two patchs, not only the last link
 

Krause

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Hm can t get it to run. After 90% of loading i always get a runtime error in warband.exe ?
Greets from germany
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Krause said:
Hm can t get it to run. After 90% of loading i always get a runtime error in warband.exe ?
Greets from germany
As I said to Douchebag I don't know the reason of this problem.
Be sure you have installed the mod step by step. Check also you don't have other mods in Napoleonic Wars and remeber, do not use the mod if you have the new napoleonic wars beta patch.
 

Krause

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Got the Mod + Patch1 running fine. It was Patch 2 that cause the runtime error. I download Patch 2  3 times each time i make several installs - everytime runtime error w warband.exe.
Maybe the upload corrupted ? i got 24.627 MB after download and 96,3 MB after unpacking ?
btw outstanding work so far i have seen.
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
VERSION 2 RELEASED - COMPATIBLE WITH THE LAST GAME PATCH


DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e70tzt1oawpokw3/Kingdom_of_Spain_v2.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ve5083t9ya3e7f/Kingdom%20of%20Spain%20v2.rar

Compatible with the last game patch
-Added spanish military marches
-Corrected some austrian voices
-New models for the next units:
Queen's Regiment, Walloon Grenadiers, Catalonian Light Infantry, Spanish Hussars, Line Cavalry, Dragoons, Guardia del Corps, Sapper and Commander

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK DE DESCARGA:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e70tzt1oawpokw3/Kingdom_of_Spain_v2.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ve5083t9ya3e7f/Kingdom%20of%20Spain%20v2.rar

Compatible con la última versión del juego.
-Añadidas marchas militares españolas
-Corregidas alguna de las voces austriacas
-Nuevos modelos para las siguientes unidades:
Regimiento de la Reina, Granaderos de la Guardia Valona, Infantería Ligera Catalana, Húsares Españoles, Dragones de Almansa, Caballería de Algarbe, Guardias del Corps, Zapador y Comandante


VERSION 2 IMAGES:































































 

Gasset

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Se que llego tarde pero muchas gracias por este mod. Esta muy trabajado y se agradece algo así dentro de la comunidad española. Molarían gritos catalanes para la inf ligera :smile:. Saludos!