MP Musket Era Kingdom of Spain - Spanish Faction Mod (V2 Released!)

Windbusche

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
I believe I found a bug.
Russian Officer Captain appears to have invisible thighs after installing this. Very odd.
However, totally worth it. LOVE the uniforms.
 

SillySausage

Veteran
Best answers
0
I am SillySausage, and I endorse this Faction!

GREAT JOB! Also for sampling the atmospheric uniform colors and matching the hats and uniforms.

-SMARTASS ALERT-
Also, in addition to that, the spanish purchased Prussian Model 1796 muskets to stock up on arms in case of an actual war with the coalition forces and/or Napoleon. These weapons were known for their durabillity, as they feature an iron ramrod aswell as an expanded firing pan cover, making it easier to protect the pan powder from water and rain, which leads to lesser malfunctions. Until prussia was forced by Napoleon to stop producing weapons, Spanish infantry and cavalry troops preferred this piece of foreign indusrty over their own weapons.
 

TORN9000

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Also looks like because if this mod the class of Fussiliers of prussia are also slightly modded.
 

Prince_Eugen

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
Windbusche said:
I believe I found a bug.
Russian Officer Captain appears to have invisible thighs after installing this. Very odd.
However, totally worth it. LOVE the uniforms.
Tested, to avoid this, dont replace mm_russian_uniforms.brf and you'll be ok, no conflict with entire mod.
 

Windbusche

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
One other bug, at a distance, the Spanish Units appear Austrian until they come closer.

Any ideas?
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
TORN9000 said:
Also looks like because if this mod the class of Fussiliers of prussia are also slightly modded.
TORN9000 said:
+ The prussian jaeger officers doesn't have trouses you can look through his legs
Yes, that's true. The problem is that these units use the same pants as the austrian troops. So, if I change austrian pants these changes too. To solve it, I had to change prussian guards and russian engineer uniforms, and I see that I had forgotten prussian jaeger officer.
I tryied to change the pants that these units use, but if I do that with Moghrg's warband editor, the game detects it as a hack!
So at the moment I don't know how to solve it...

ANY IDEAS?

Windbusche said:
One other bug, at a distance, the Spanish Units appear Austrian until they come closer.

Any ideas?
I know this bug too. I think that I have to change the normal and specular textures of the unit to solve it, so I will try to solve that for the next release.
 

BetaKnight

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Raul47 said:
TORN9000 said:
Also looks like because if this mod the class of Fussiliers of prussia are also slightly modded.
TORN9000 said:
+ The prussian jaeger officers doesn't have trouses you can look through his legs
Yes, that's true. The problem is that these units use the same pants as the austrian troops. So, if I change austrian pants these changes too. To solve it, I had to change prussian guards and russian engineer uniforms, and I see that I had forgotten prussian jaeger officer.
I tryied to change the pants that these units use, but if I do that with Moghrg's warband editor, the game detects it as a hack!
So at the moment I don't know how to solve it...

ANY IDEAS?

Windbusche said:
One other bug, at a distance, the Spanish Units appear Austrian until they come closer.

Any ideas?
I know this bug too. I think that I have to change the normal and specular textures of the unit to solve it, so I will try to solve that for the next release.
Young padowon,
You have still lots to learn! So the first problem of the pants:
Impossible unless touching the codes and making a total new mod
Second prob:
It's not because of the textures  :neutral:, Its because you forgot the lod files of the model:
LOD:it's  what makes a model viewable from afar.

p.s. if ya need help give me a pm :wink:
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
BetaKnight said:
Young padowon,
You have still lots to learn! So the first problem of the pants:
Impossible unless touching the codes and making a total new mod
Second prob:
It's not because of the textures  :neutral:, Its because you forgot the lod files of the model:
LOD:it's  what makes a model viewable from afar.

p.s. if ya need help give me a pm :wink:
I admit it, I'm very noob in the modding world  :oops:
And I'm spanish and I can't speak english properly.

Well, now I don't know what I will do with the pants. I'm very angry  :evil: So probably I will change prussian jaeger uniform too
With the lod files, thanks for your advice, I will try to solve it as soon as I can.
 

crodio

Marquis
Best answers
0
Why kill the entire Austrian faction when you can just add a new faction?
Hapsburg vs Hapsburg would be so kewl D: (except that the last Hapsburg of Spain died  in the  year 1700, but still D:smile:
 

TORN9000

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
crodio said:
Why kill the entire Austrian faction when you can just add a new faction?
Hapsburg vs Hapsburg would be so kewl D: (except that the last Hapsburg of Spain died  in the  year 1700, but still D:smile:
If he wanted to add a new faction he would need to make a new mod.
 

Raul47

Sergeant
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
crodio said:
Why kill the entire Austrian faction when you can just add a new faction?
Hapsburg vs Hapsburg would be so kewl D: (except that the last Hapsburg of Spain died  in the  year 1700, but still D:smile:
The answer it's very easy. I can create a new faction, but if I do that the game won't be compatible with multiplayer. Changing one faction to another it's the only way to add a new country and continue playing online. I choose Austria because I think it's the worst faction in the game.
 

Thvle

Squire
WBNW
Best answers
0
Raul47 said:
crodio said:
Why kill the entire Austrian faction when you can just add a new faction?
Hapsburg vs Hapsburg would be so kewl D: (except that the last Hapsburg of Spain died  in the  year 1700, but still D:smile:
The answer it's very easy. I can create a new faction, but if I do that the game won't be compatible with multiplayer. Changing one faction to another it's the only way to add a new country and continue playing online. I choose Austria because I think it's the worst faction in the game.
Tienes un MP :smile:

Look your new MP :smile: