Kingdom of Perisno

Users who are viewing this thread

So, out of curiosity, since the Kingdom of Perisno as a proper faction doesn't have a flag or a color as far as i'm aware of. Which color and/or flag (and title even) you give to it.

Also, while we're at it. Is there a way to force vassals into recruiting Perisno type units? It feels strange being the only one with a Perisno type army.

Personally i haven't tried to RP recreating the Perisno Kingdom, but i think it would be nice to read people's take on that.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
So, out of curiosity, since the Kingdom of Perisno as a proper faction doesn't have a flag or a color as far as i'm aware of. Which color and/or flag (and title even) you give to it.
I usually take the flag with Blue/White background and sun in the middle. And for the color, I take some sky blue color.

Lord of Shadows said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
I usually take the flag with Blue/White background and sun in the middle. And for the color, I take some sky blue color.

Any custom titles? or do you stick to the standard "Lord"/"Lady"?

So, decided to do my take on the Perisno flag and this came up:

Tried to make it simplistic like the other kingdom's flags.

Choose the color Green because of all the references to "Dark Forest" and also because their gear is green in general. And the sun representing the rise of the new Perisno. Technically this would be the "New Kingdom of Perisno" flag. So i go for the assumption that Old Perisno and New Perisno could have different flags.

perisnoflag_zps02b06c9f.png

If i choose to RP the resurrection of Perisno, this would be my take.

Olive green custom color.
Title Holy lord because they are good guys?
Green color flag . But i would love to see the flag on main screen(holded by perisno champion) added to banner selection.

Naves Blade said:
Olive green custom color.
Title Holy lord because they are good guys?
Green color flag . But i would love to see the flag on main screen(holded by perisno champion) added to banner selection.

They don't necessarily need to be the "good guys", maybe the Old Kingdom of Perisno was peaceful and nice, but the New one could be more oppressive.

Also, yes, i would really like to see something like that with the flags.

I RP'ed Perisno restoration in MelsPerisno (because of "faction recruit => perisno recruit" conversion and more variecity of neutral troops). It was funny enought - only perisnoan and merc troops (including slaves) as basic army; no any minor factions troops, until reaching 30+ relations with them; no any other major faction troops (except special mercs), until this faction fully conquered by Perisnoan Confederation and all of the Old Gods followers and Demon Worshipers must die (lucky Agnare isn't killable =( )

Naves Blade said:
Story wise that is upto the developers.

I agree, but the story of the Old Kingdom on itself leaves many blanks which i assume are left there on purpose so the player can decide what to do with his character and the land around it.

But the story as far as i know doesn't really state that the Perisnoan were good guys or bad guys. For all we know the Old Kingdom of Perisno could have been a harsh land with a ruthless monarch and the pilgrims were taught a parody of the Old Kingdom which is this nice and peaceful place in which everyone was happy, hence, why they await a "hero" to arrive, because heroes only exist in tales and the such.

That scenario would also make sense i think.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Naves Blade said:

I agree, but the story of the Old Kingdom on itself leaves many blanks which i assume are left there on purpose so the player can decide what to do with his character and the land around it.

But the story as far as i know doesn't really state that the Perisnoan were good guys or bad guys. For all we know the Old Kingdom of Perisno could have been a harsh land with a ruthless monarch and the pilgrims were taught a parody of the Old Kingdom which is this nice and peaceful place in which everyone was happy, hence, why they await a "hero" to arrive, because heroes only exist in tales and the such.

did you met the Former Ruler? he has an interesting story about deceit and trusting others too much.
and i`m pretty sure cuz of what happened in that story we have the Pilgrims  :neutral:

Alex the Seeker said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Naves Blade said:

did you met the Former Ruler? he has an interesting story about deceit and trusting others too much.
and i`m pretty sure cuz of what happened in that story we have the Pilgrims  :neutral:

It's been months since the last time i read his dialogue, I'll give it a check.

This is why i threw the "as far as i know" in, because i realize i may not be the most informed on this subject and that i may be missing some pieces of story, such as that.

Alright, a second take on the Perisno flag based on the two guards on the title screen:

perisnoflagv1_zps9cf19cb2.png

I made it in order to try as best as i can to get close to a cannonical Perisnoan flag. I don't feel comfortable with every Kingdom having a flag except the one which is in the title name!

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Alright, a second take on the Perisno flag based on the two guards on the title screen:

perisnoflagv1_zps9cf19cb2.png

I made it in order to try as best as i can to get close to a cannonical Perisnoan flag. I don't feel comfortable with every Kingdom having a flag except the one which is in the title name!
This looks very neat and exactly the flag of perisno . i would love to see it added  :smile:

Here are the updated banners:

Without outline:
perisnoflagv2-1_zps4ec0b0a8.png

With outline:
perisnoflagv2_zps1d77fcbe.png

and some screenshots of how they look in the game!

mb37_zps826377ee.jpg

mb38_zps85a92724.jpg

mb36_zps4738e6f5.jpg

mb35_zps63002312.jpg

If you have to wonder, the color composition i took a few minutes to find a shade of green that was both clear and distinctive from the Redwood, i used this one in case you want to follow this guideline:

mb40_zpsc29fa006.jpg

mb39_zpsd65cf42c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom