Kingdom of Calradia new 0.95

Users who are viewing this thread

Buhadog

Regular
Changes:               

-Bigger bandits party's and 10 new bandits.
-Viking troop tree (10 diffrent vikings)
-New mercenaries. (10 new ones) :shock:
-Instead of manhunter party, there is another bandit party (Free mercenaries)
-Better companions

Dark Knights, Samurais...
-Bigger faction party's
-The beginning troop limit is set to 50
-Every leadership skill gives you 5 new unit spaces (instead of 3)
-Some of the stuff from Zandmod I (Tweaks, factions troops...)
-Some other stuff I can't remember.

- Updated Mercenary Tree (5 new)
- Updated Farmer Tree
- Updated Kingdom Party's
- Updated Dialogs
- Kingdom armies now have mercenaries

- Bugs mostly repaired
- New Weapons
- New Armor
- New Helmets
- New Horses
- New units
- You can create a new kingdom
- Your companions can own a castle
- You can have caravans
- If you capture lords, they will less likely escape
- You can talk to Village Elder and guild master from village menu

- Most bugs repaired
- Crusader troop tree
- Some new units
- You can order a unit to form a party
- Harder gameplay
- Peasant rebel parties

- Lots of new troops
- Every faction gets a sub-faction
- New dialogs
- More unique bandits

-LOTS of new items
-Newest Kingdom managment
-New mercenaries (Mercenary Mounted Crossbowman, Mercenary Spearman...)
-Very big selection of bandits
-New Factions troops
-You can recruit units in tavern by talking to the bartender
-Special units (Assassin, Priest...)
-Farmers can upgrade to very strong units (City Guard, City Defender...)
-Improved arenas
-Better companions
-You can tell an unit to form a patrol
-Autoloot

-Renamed skills
-New bandit units
-Bugs have been repaired
-Some new items

You can post your wishes and ideas as coments and I will try to insert the good ones in the mod.

Special thanks to:
NICK.ALTMAN
This is shown by using his menu pictures.

CREDITS:
- taleworlds
- luigi
- Geoffrey Ashe
- Highlander
- fisheye
- Tooff
- Magelord
- Spanky
- Sinderlin
- Arch3r
- maw
- Raz
- RookieR
- Checkmaty
- Couched
- MAXHARDMAN
- AlphaDelta
- The Witcher
- Rath0s
- Youhou
- Llew2
- knight
- kt0
- Vaelius Noctu
- Simo
- OSP Project
- Custom banners thread
- others

Version 0.95 download site: http://rapidshare.com/files/228584426/Kingdom_of_Calradia_0.95.rar

The leadership skill gave you (before) 3 points, the prisoner management skill gave you 5 points (number of prisoners that you can take)

Sounds cool, but I found a big error in description and title: Caraldia. You should replace it with: Calradia.  :razz:

This version is only for testing, so that if you see any bugs or have any troubles, please let me know. :wink:
I'we got much to do for the final release.  :neutral:

I have made a quickfix (It changes the dialogs and some other minor stuff). To make it work, just unrar the file to your mod map.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/174500022/Caraldia_at_War.rar

Note: Saved files are compactable (I think).

The Vaeger Champions and the Swadian Master Knights become unmounted....was this by design? The Master Knights look a little funny with those big lances on foot.

Rampage said:
The Vaeger Champions and the Swadian Master Knights become unmounted....was this by design? The Master Knights look a little funny with those big lances on foot.

I will correct that right away. Thanks for notice.

Version 0.60 has finaly been released. I had some troubles with it, but it should work fine. If you have any problems or notice any bugs, please let me know. :smile:

I just played your mod recently and I must say you did a good job, especially by expanding the troop trees it gives everyone the possibility to use different tactics and create much more diverse armies. I was thinking if I could make a suggestion: I wonder if you could integrate the kingdom management system from the "War for Calradia" mod, it's more advanced than the one you use and I think that it would make a great addition to you mod. This being said, congratulations and keep up the good work!

prowler08071984 said:
I just played your mod recently and I must say you did a good job, especially by expanding the troop trees it gives everyone the possibility to use different tactics and create much more diverse armies. I was thinking if I could make a suggestion: I wonder if you could integrate the kingdom management system from the "War for Calradia" mod, it's more advanced than the one you use and I think that it would make a great addition to you mod. This being said, congratulations and keep up the good work!

Thanks :grin: I will try to integrate the kingdom managment from that mod. Otherwise, version 0.72 will be released, when I get the advanced troops for Veagirs and Rhodoks

Pretty cool, downloading now. I like the troop trees, seem to make more sense than the small, predictable vanilla ones.

Very nice troop tree. I loved the mercenary troop development! Just wondering....you uploaded one troop as "Solder_of_War". Am I wrong or was this supposed to be "soldier"? Anyway, just reporting.  :wink:

- Z

Back
Top Bottom