Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Users who are viewing this thread

2012-02-12-photo.JPG

New player here. Does this clan play big battles and whatnot or just the typical battle/seige stuff? If so is there still recruitment?

I did the 'get to level 20 for free' thing and had no fun at all. Tried playing with a friend, but you can't make/invite people to a party unless you subscribe. Around level 14 we managed to convince someone to invite us both to a party and have him leave, and the game became a lot better (but still not fun.) I hear good things about endgame though ;P

Rurin said:
I did the 'get to level 20 for free' thing and had no fun at all. Tried playing with a friend, but you can't make/invite people to a party unless you subscribe. Around level 14 we managed to convince someone to invite us both to a party and have him leave, and the game became a lot better (but still not fun.) I hear good things about endgame though ;P
Endgame is much better. After your first couple of leveling experiences, you start to not like it. The first 15-20 levels are rather boring in this expac, but later it gets more fun, especially with the dungeons.
you can buy the base game for $20(which is the fist game, and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th expansions) and then the current xpac for another $20, you get a free level 90 boost

The_Troubadour said:
Rurin said:
Endgame is much better. After your first couple of leveling experiences, you start to not like it. The first 15-20 levels are rather boring in this expac, but later it gets more fun, especially with the dungeons.
you can buy the base game for $20(which is the fist game, and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th expansions) and then the current xpac for another $20, you get a free level 90 boost
Troub stop what you are doing, WoW is a big trap, later you will figure out that you spent way too much money on the game that isnt even that good. I bought WoD with the boost and it was probably the worst buy I have ever made.

Xenomorph4412 said:
The_Troubadour said:
Rurin said:
Troub stop what you are doing, WoW is a big trap, later you will figure out that you spent way too much money on the game that isnt even that good. I bought WoD with the boost and it was probably the worst buy I have ever made.
Except I pay my membership with gold, which you can do now. I already had the base games and expansions up to WoD because I played it when I was like 10 , so I only dropped $20 for WoD.

The_Troubadour said:
Xenomorph4412 said:
The_Troubadour said:
Rurin said:
Except I pay my membership with gold, which you can do now. I already had the base games and expansions up to WoD because I played it when I was like 10 , so I only dropped $20 for WoD.
I had to pay $60 for WoD and I had Mists. But if you give me the gold that I need for membership I would play with you.

Xenomorph4412 said:
The_Troubadour said:
Xenomorph4412 said:
The_Troubadour said:
Rurin said:
I had to pay $60 for WoD and I had Mists. But if you give me the gold that I need for membership I would play with you.
I got it during the Christmas sale. With Legion coming out soon, I'm sure that WoD is probably at a reduced price still

Back
Top Bottom