Resolved Kingdom Diplomay - cannot make peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Been using the beta patch in one of my old save, player-created kingdom cannot make peace with another kingdom (just one kingdom atm) after the conspiracy quest where 3 empires declared war on the player, I made peace with both Western and Southern but unable to do so with Northern. The same thing happened but this time the Western empire wouldn't make peace even after I captured 30 generals of his.
At one point, a diplomacy notification pops up, when I click on it, it says "kingdom decision is not relevant anymore". I am pretty sure that was a peace option as other options like ransom and army raising would stay on the screen for a while.

Edit:
In the diplomacy tab, my option to make peace is greyed out even though the agreement is 100%.

How to Reproduce: launch the beta patch before the onset of the Empire wage war conspiracy quest

Have you used cheats and if so which: Teleport and forced peace after the bug

Media (Screenshots & Video): Wasnt fast enough to do so

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: I7-11800H
Storage Device (SSD): 1TB

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom