Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-03-13_01.19.29_934846dff2c0b96966dbb95fe32fef90

atrewitz

Recruit
Summary: Kingdom decision, that is forced to be resolved, results in a crash, no matter what choice I make. Occurs on multiple save files for the same decision.
How to Reproduce: Game requires me to resolve a kingdom decision (assign a castle: Jaculan, to someone) . Prior to this occurring it asks if I want to make peace with Vlandia (whom I have killed every leader of) and whether I accept or decline I get the same issue when the kingdom decision happens.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU: Intel Core i7-11700K
RAM: 32GB CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro (4 x 8GB)
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 870 QVO SATA III SSD

Hey, it seems there are multiple mods installed to the game. Can you please remove all the mod files manually, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Hey, it seems there are multiple mods installed to the game. Can you please remove all the mod files manually, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
Sorry I didn't get any kind of notification of a reply. I have tried to do a clean install but my old modded files keep coming back. The file that keeps crashing is one that says there are not mods loaded. I have made a new campaign and have not had the same issue. The game that i've spent a lot of time on still has the same issue. The kingdom decision pops up and no matter what I choose it crashes. I even loaded an earlier save file and didn't have any issues for a while. Then it happened again once I basically 'caught up' to where I was previously.

I found the common thing that happens is I decimated the Vlandians and whatever kingdom decision comes up after it says they have been eliminated crashes the game

Hey, once the mods are implemented to a save file, unfortunately, you can not remove them even after deleting the mod files or deactivating them and you have to create a new save file. Unless the mods you have installed got updated or something, the save file probably will stay corrupted.
I found the common thing that happens is I decimated the Vlandians and whatever kingdom decision comes up after it says they have been eliminated crashes the game
If this crash is happening on the un-modded and new campaign please share your Crash ID with me so i can look into it.

Back
Top Bottom