Kingdom Culture

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!
So finally after many hours of gameplay I have managed to make my own kingdom. But when I got to choose title I picked the wrong one and neded up with swadian culture for my kingdom. After that I went to chancelor and picked option for full reset to change kingdom culture. Ofcourse I lost 1000 renown and some toher stuff but my culture didnt change. I only got to change colour again and that was it. Kingdom culture remanined swadian and title is still king. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Thnx for report. Found the issue and fixed it.
Here's a hotfix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7erchq5o2oth2b0/Nova%20Aetas%20-%20v5.0%20-%20Hotfix%20for%20changing%20kingdom%20culture.rar?dl=0

Do you have another 1000 renown or shall I teach you how to restore this using the savegame editor?

Another bug I have encountered is that sword Valantir bought at  master weaponsmith says it is onehanded but is in fact 2-handed. Just something else to point out :smile:

I know this seems an old issue. I hope someone can help. I am playing 5.0 Nova Aetas and I took a weakened town. Made my own faction. But no matter what tittle I choose to try and get a culture. Everything is Swadian?? Please help

I know this seems an old issue. I hope someone can help. I am playing 5.0 Nova Aetas and I took a weakened town. Made my own faction. But no matter what tittle I choose to try and get a culture. Everything is Swadian?? Please help
The culture of the villages are permanent and cannot be changed. What culture affects is the type of troops recruitable from castles and towns. As far as I know town can recruit your culture troops but you need certain buildings for them.

Back
Top Bottom