Kingdom Culture Changes

Users who are viewing this thread

ChokeOnAPear

Recruit
Hi guys.

I've been playing this mod for a long time and loving it, but for the first time ever today I tried to change my Kingdom's culture. However, all it does is take me to a screen where I'm asked to choose the kingdom's colour again and then that's it.

Does anyone know a fix for this issue or a way to manually change my Kingdom's culture?

Thanks!

Easter Cow said:
Did you try the kingdom options?

I have but to no success. I've started a new game for now and used cheatmenu to get myself back to where my character was but it's still a bit of a shame that I can't change my culture in the old save.

ChokeOnAPear said:
Hi guys.

I've been playing this mod for a long time and loving it, but for the first time ever today I tried to change my Kingdom's culture. However, all it does is take me to a screen where I'm asked to choose the kingdom's colour again and then that's it.

Does anyone know a fix for this issue or a way to manually change my Kingdom's culture?

Thanks!

Have you tried talking to your minister?  I believe there might be an option there.

I have the same bug..

In my case I was swadian vassal then got annoyed because I cant betray them, they keep giving me what I ask. Then finally they did not give a castle I ask but I still didnt get option to betray, there is only a pop up message that the King decide to give the castle to Lord A, I have no option.
After that I decide to use claimant way, destroy all of them and giving every settlement to myself (I'm surprised the claimant doesnt even care about it) until one castle left. Then I abandon the claimant. Just like that I turn into "Leader of my Kingdom", I didnt get an option to choose my title (King or Sultan, etc)...
So I turn one of my companion to be chancellor > talk to him > pick option to full reset kingdom culture > got renown penalty and it direct me to choose kingdom color > I choose it and 'boom' thats it

I search entire forum and actually found a fix... from Quintillius himself.
here : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,370630.msg8849959.html#msg8849959
The original poster here said the bug is fixed with this.. BUT it still doesnt fixed in my game  :cry: :cry: I dont know why

anyway, hope this help you fix yours..
I.. uhmm.. already give up on mine

Back
Top Bottom