Kingdom creation and management

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi folks, this post is mainly to ask and to open up the discussion. Are you expecting that they release kingdom management? Or I am the only one? As a former warband singleplayer addict I really enjoyed that feature, and got dissapointed when I knew that it wasn't gonna be on the EA. I know that you can create your kingdom by following the main quest line, but it's really pointless as we dont have any diplomatic options, and also I hate having to do quests to get something specific, thats not part of a sandbox game.

I think that Kingdom management and diplomacy shoul be one of the main things to add next on the game. With that said Im really enjoying Bannerlord although it's not what I expected after 7 years of development, but my hopes are high and I know that they are gonna give us a good product... at some point.
What do you guys think?

Without kingdom management the game is an utter piece of crap. I bet they aren't gonna release it in EA since the dev's are incompetent. This game will be the same garbage that was native warband - bland and empty. The only hope is modders makint it glorious with mods like warbands Prophecy of Pendor and such. The devs and the majority of this forum's fanboys can go F themselves. B-bye ******s.

You need to chill out brother.
Hate is the path to the dark side.

You have a point saying that modders are gonna make this game better. But Im pretty sure we are gonna have more native features than in warband.

Inappropriate behavior
Without kingdom management the game is an utter piece of crap. I bet they aren't gonna release it in EA since the dev's are incompetent. This game will be the same garbage that was native warband - bland and empty. The only hope is modders makint it glorious with mods like warbands Prophecy of Pendor and such. The devs and the majority of this forum's fanboys can go F themselves. B-bye ******s.

You're right that kingdom management needs to be in the game (eventually)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to create you're own kingdom after you have pledged the dragon-banner to one of the other lieges? Im tired of beeing their ***** :grin: Even if there are a command in the dev console?

Yes, I think it should be a priority, alongside buffing sturgia, fixing diplomacy and making perks work. Kingdom management for the player is not finished and absolutely should be soon since its end game content for most players, but I've been having issues even with recruiting lords to my faction, since they don't take fiefs with them. Weird dialogue with them too, lords who are your friends and have 100 relationship say "why should i trust you? i don't even know you."
really guys?

Back
Top Bottom