SP Medieval Kingdom Come - A 13th Century Europe mod

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Eivor

Recruit
Best answers

Introduction:
Kingdom Come will be a single player mod mainly which will be set in Europe under the 13th Century.
With the release of the modding tools soon there has only been done researching so far and some modeling work.
After all I am only mediocre at Blender so the OSP projects for Warband will be reworked and given a new life and credited, even bought 3d models from sites.

Features and plans:
Afterall this mod will not be 100% historical accuracy since I am no history expert, so if you have a Phd in European history (13th century) please feel free to comment and suggestions will be noted.
But lets start with the plans so far, a brainstorm
26 (maybe more) major factions
Crusader States
Ayyubid Caliphate
Ilkhanate
Byzantine Empire
Kingdom of Bulgaria
Kingdom of Hungary
Mongol Empire
Kingdom of Poland
Principality of Galicia-Volhynia
Grand Duchy of Lithuania
Principality of Yotvingia
Holy Roman Empire
Kingdom of Norway
Kingdom of Sweden
Kingdom of Denmark
Kingdom of France
Kingdom of England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Kingdom of Aragon
Kingdom of Castille
Almohad Caliphate
Kingdom of Portugal
Teutonic Order
The Papal States
Kingdom of Sicily
A more civilizations-feels on the champaign map, citybuilding with the city changing over time is a far fetched dream of mine.
Elephants from the far East will be deadly on the battlefield.
Minor factions will have a bigger role, like city-states in Civ.
A more dynamic, realistic and bigger troop tree for all factions.
Religious war if possible, want to create so religion has a bigger meaning, do you want Europe to fall under Islam or Christianity, or do you want to do missionairy work for the Mongol Empire.
A detailed map of Europe

- Medieval 1212 Mod for Attila: Total War
Tons of new items, as described in the summary.
4k textures, with the release of the new RTX-series, I want to reforge some texture elements to make it look as realistic as possible (The game is extremely beautiful as it is, do not misunderstand)

Open for more suggestions from other users also.

Team:
Eivor - Project leader, 3d models, 2d modeling, scener, script and research

Credits so far:
Dejawolf
Armorhead.store
Narf

Faction previews and images/models will come as soon as the modding kit is released

Please feel free to come with suggestions, ideas and critique😁

Last edited:

TheDragonknight

Sergeant
WBVC
Best answers
I don't know if this would work for what you want but I'm working on a similar mod I have most of the factions and settlements planned out. It has a smaller map and cuts out some of eastern and southern europe however it has almost 50 factions and it includes Northern Italy and spain, British Isles, Scandinavia, Holy roman empire. I have a map up so you can check that out too if you want. Anyway I just thought I would inform you in case you wanted to join.

Eivor

Recruit
Best answers
I don't know if this would work for what you want but I'm working on a similar mod I have most of the factions and settlements planned out. It has a smaller map and cuts out some of eastern and southern europe however it has almost 50 factions and it includes Northern Italy and spain, British Isles, Scandinavia, Holy roman empire. I have a map up so you can check that out too if you want. Anyway I just thought I would inform you in case you wanted to join.

Hello there, fellow 13th century fan! Your project looks very interesting and I love your attention to detail, I can help you with this, what do you need? Our mods can surely coexist too so both can be developed at the same pace😄

TheDragonknight

Sergeant
WBVC
Best answers
Thanks, yeah I figured you would want to keep working on the same mod I understand.

Well I saw you knew how to 3d model? Perhaps we could collaborate a bit?

Eivor

Recruit
Best answers
Thanks, yeah I figured you would want to keep working on the same mod I understand.

Well I saw you knew how to 3d model? Perhaps we could collaborate a bit?
Collaborate we can, my friend! We are making the same era so most of the European armo in my mod can also be used in your!

TheDragonknight

Sergeant
WBVC
Best answers
Awesome! looking forward to seeing some of the models. I have been trying to do research about regional variations in armor but It seems like there wasnt really a lot of variations in knightly armor. I'll keep looking though.

Eivor

Recruit
Best answers
Awesome! looking forward to seeing some of the models. I have been trying to do research about regional variations in armor but It seems like there wasnt really a lot of variations in knightly armor. I'll keep looking though.
Same, will begin with 3d and texturing the second the mod tools are released