SP Medieval Kingdom Come - A 13th-14th Century Europe mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the wishes, guys! As for now, the mod will have no developement besides 3d modelling and 2d art untill Bannerlord is stable and out of EA, too much hassle between the updates so.

Will there be a Holy Roman Empire Game Mechanic or factions within the Holy Roman Empire (Bohemia, Austria, Teutonic Order, Baden, Bavaria, Berg, Aachen, Saxony)? Or could they all be city states controlled by Austria, which forms the Holy Roman Empire (Using EU4 map)?

Will there be a Holy Roman Empire Game Mechanic or factions within the Holy Roman Empire (Bohemia, Austria, Teutonic Order, Baden, Bavaria, Berg, Aachen, Saxony)? Or could they all be city states controlled by Austria, which forms the Holy Roman Empire (Using EU4 map)?
At first I only thought about doing the Holy Roman Empire as one faction, but it seems like it has to be split up and made bigger, Bohemia will be one, Teutonic will be one, but the Holy Roman Empire will be Germany only, bad explanation but hope you get what I mean

Is there any discord channel or something for this? What is the size of the team, are you searching for coders, sceners, etc...

I saw TW should have fixed the main map loading issue already. I see you are not planning to work on this until the game is released (not in EA I guess), however maybe you could start to experiment with the main map scene. I worked on some scenes in the editor and they don't seem to be affected by the new updates (not sure about main map scene, did not tried that one yet).

Based on your map you will need many scenes (towns, villages, battle). It really takes lot of time to make scenes... how many sceners you have in your team?

Is there any discord channel or something for this? What is the size of the team, are you searching for coders, sceners, etc...

I saw TW should have fixed the main map loading issue already. I see you are not planning to work on this until the game is released (not in EA I guess), however maybe you could start to experiment with the main map scene. I worked on some scenes in the editor and they don't seem to be affected by the new updates (not sure about main map scene, did not tried that one yet).

Based on your map you will need many scenes (towns, villages, battle). It really takes lot of time to make scenes... how many sceners you have in your team?
No discord yet, and for now I am the only person.
And as progress goes for now is only 3D modelling and 2d work. Will take a look at mapmaking and scening after easter vacation.

Oh and edit: Always up for helpers so am interested in texturers and coders. For now the most important subject is items, because it will be a buttload of items required

Oh and edit: Always up for helpers so am interested in texturers and coders. For now the most important subject is items, because it will be a buttload of items required
I can support you as a Scener (main map, siege maps, village maps, battle fields). You can find my village scene from recent contest here:

I did some little coding too so maybe I can help with that too.

If you want I can support you with discord and youtube channel too. You probably want to have this under your management but maybe there could be a temporary one... just let me know.

I can support you as a Scener (main map, siege maps, village maps, battle fields). You can find my village scene from recent contest here:

I did some little coding too so maybe I can help with that too.

If you want I can support you with discord and youtube channel too. You probably want to have this under your management but maybe there could be a temporary one... just let me know.
Yeah! That sounds super, mate! Will open up for Discord after easter, next week! But I could really use your help, thank you!

Your timeline of the coming mod is also in my interest, so clear i will curiously follow the development. Because i am not experienced here in modding... how much you are able to mod in the momentary status of bannerlord?

Back
Top Bottom