SP Medieval Kingdom Come - A 13th-14th Century Europe mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Eivor

Recruit
azc6XX.png

DISCORD:

Introduction:
Kingdom Come will be a single player mod mainly which will be set in Europe under the 13th-14th Century.

Features and plans:
Afterall this mod will not be 100% historical accuracy since I am no history expert, so if you have a Phd in European history (13th-14th cebtury century) please feel free to comment and suggestions will be noted.
But lets start with the plans so far.

Major factions
Crusader States
Ayyubid Caliphate
Latin Empire
Tsardom of Bulgaria
Kingdom of Hungary
Holy Roman Empire
Scandinavia
Kingdom of France
Kingdom of England
Crown of Castille
Almohad Caliphate
The Papal States
Cuman Kipchak Confederation

A more dynamic, realistic and bigger troop tree for all factions.
A detailed map of Europe
dijcUv.jpg

33EKyi.jpg
- Medieval 1212 Mod for Attila: Total War
Tons of new items, as described in the summary.
2k and 4k textures

Open for more suggestions from other users also.

Team:
Eivor - Project leader, 3d models, texturing, coding and research
Ska-Ara - 3D models and texturing
Worlok - Map maker, scener and research

Credits so far:
ADamnSexyName
Gauner
Drezavelt
Areldir

Faction previews and images/models will come ASAP

Please feel free to come with suggestions, ideas and critique?

Last edited:
I don't know if this would work for what you want but I'm working on a similar mod I have most of the factions and settlements planned out. It has a smaller map and cuts out some of eastern and southern europe however it has almost 50 factions and it includes Northern Italy and spain, British Isles, Scandinavia, Holy roman empire. I have a map up so you can check that out too if you want. Anyway I just thought I would inform you in case you wanted to join.

I don't know if this would work for what you want but I'm working on a similar mod I have most of the factions and settlements planned out. It has a smaller map and cuts out some of eastern and southern europe however it has almost 50 factions and it includes Northern Italy and spain, British Isles, Scandinavia, Holy roman empire. I have a map up so you can check that out too if you want. Anyway I just thought I would inform you in case you wanted to join.

Hello there, fellow 13th century fan! Your project looks very interesting and I love your attention to detail, I can help you with this, what do you need? Our mods can surely coexist too so both can be developed at the same pace?

Thanks, yeah I figured you would want to keep working on the same mod I understand.

Well I saw you knew how to 3d model? Perhaps we could collaborate a bit?
Collaborate we can, my friend! We are making the same era so most of the European armo in my mod can also be used in your!

Awesome! looking forward to seeing some of the models. I have been trying to do research about regional variations in armor but It seems like there wasnt really a lot of variations in knightly armor. I'll keep looking though.

Awesome! looking forward to seeing some of the models. I have been trying to do research about regional variations in armor but It seems like there wasnt really a lot of variations in knightly armor. I'll keep looking though.

Same, will begin with 3d and texturing the second the mod tools are released

Is this mod seeing any progress?
Not at the current time, busy changing jobs and been waiting for a more stable version of the modding kit and main game, but there will be progress and 3d art and some more will be posted in november

The borders aren't really accurate. Is that for balance or what? No hate, just asking

this looks really awesome
wish you best of luck :grin:

and can't wait to join the Byzantine Empire and conquer all of anatolia
and Rome
(also known as The Eastern Roman Empire)

Back
Top Bottom