Need More Info Kingdom Color

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When you create a new kingdom after leaving the one you were a vassal to, your kingdom colors do not revert to your chosen original color like it used to.

How to Reproduce: Obvious
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

You definitely can. Though on this playthrough I am having the same bug. I'm curious did you first join one then another then create your kingdom? I joined Battania for a short while to get one wife then the Aseri to get another wife and to strategize taking over the world. Then after defeating the Empire and everyone going to the Khuzait I abandoned the Aseri and made my own kingdom. That's the time I couldn't change colors on other playthroughs and the when leaving Battania in this one I could change the banner color. Interesting bug.

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I don't see how a saved game will allow you to find such a glitch. Analyzing the SW might do it, but what I really want is a change I can make to a file to change the color or have the color change included in the banner editing page.

This has been an issue for a while. I highlighed it a while back in the below thread but the respoding dev didnt read it properly and assumed we wanted a feature change.

Back
Top Bottom