Need More Info Kingdom Banner

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
I am having problems with banners colours as I created a Kingdom and then the colour background of my flag changed to a random one. I tried to change it through the editor but the producers had the wonderful idea to take off the possibility to edit it from the new version of the game... WHY?! However I am trying to use a lot of mods but they just messed up all my flags, other clans included. Why Taleworlds don't just leave players to chose clans and kingdoms banners backgrounds and sigils freely??! It's so frustrating and now so ugly. Now I took mods off and changed my clan flag again using a mod to fix the problem when you create a Kingdom and the colour background change (BannerColorPersistance), but unfortunately the other clans' flags in my Kingdom are still bugged.

Hello, have you tried manually deleting all the mod files and verfying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persisting on a new campaign, please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying the integrity of the game.

I tried, but I am having the same problem: Sigil and color banner look ok in loading icon, I load the game and all my clans banners and Kingdom have a wrong sigil (It's red like the background so basically I can't see it). If I try to edit the sigil of my clan and so consequently my Kingdom through the native game editor, when I load it again it gets back to red again. I say again that I modified those sigils previously with a mod, but just because when I created the Kingdom my banner changed with a strange color and I tried to fix it and customize my kingdom's other clans too, but those mods anyway don't work properly too. It's so frustrating as it looks I am not able to have a decent and custom flag form my Kingdom and clans!

I think this is caused because with the last update TaleWorlds had the brilliant idea to take off the color editing of Kingdom flag background. Doing this, they caused many problems to banners' color. By the way, why I shouldn't be able to modify my Nation colors and sigil clans anymore?!

Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the problems caused by the mods. If the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing all of the mod files from the game files and verifying the integrity of the game, please try a clean install. If the issue is persistent, please let me know.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the problems caused by the mods. If the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing all of the mod files from the game files and verifying the integrity of the game, please try a clean install. If the issue is persistent, please let me know.
Yes it keeps doing it anyway.

Hey, you should always start a new campaign to see if the issue is fixed after clean install or verification. The same file will run with same problems if you dont. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign so i can inform the devs.

Hey, you should always start a new campaign to see if the issue is fixed after clean install or verification. The same file will run with same problems if you dont. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign so i can inform the devs.
The issue is already there as it happens when you create a Kingdom the banner color changes with a brown/red one and you cannot edit it anymore! But what's the point to not being able to change own Kingdom/clan banner anymore?! That's also a main issue here.

Back
Top Bottom