Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I declared independence from Vlandia and still have a red background. Granted I did choose kingdom culture Vlandian but after 15 or so total hours of a successful war I really don't want to boot up an old save if kingdom culture dictates color. Red bothers me soo much-_- At release I uploaded a house Stark banner and was low key my favorite part of the game. Now I'm hella frustrated and just want a different background color. Please tell me not being able to change background color is a bug? And that you'll fix it??

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I've been noted the problem here is that you have built your own kingdom. If the previous banner color was red, unfortunately we cannot change the banner color when we set up the kingdom right now. But that would be a nice suggestion topic. Please go ahead and visit suggestions! Thanks for reporting and have fun! (:

Back
Top Bottom