Kingclone's Speed Mapping

Users who are viewing this thread

Kingclontrooper

I'm sorry, friends! I was not used to this format of the forum because I live in Korea.

So I'll put them all up here! Thank you, Revverie.

if the image is not working

You'll see the image here. I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
Cool maps my dude. A little reccomendation, do only one thread and upload all your videos there, and post a message once you update? Maybe that way you don't make a lot of threads and your other videos get more attention?

Cool maps my dude. A little reccomendation, do only one thread and upload all your videos there, and post a message once you update? Maybe that way you don't make a lot of threads and your other videos get more attention?

Sorry. I've never seen a website like this. I'll do that next time.

I made the second map.

This time, I made it into a speed mapping format.

It's made with imagination, so there's no motif!

Why can't I join the Imgur when it's not North Korea? I don't know.

I hope the image will come out!!

I'll hang a blog link for the pictures that don't come out.

Thank you

i made the fifth map !

if you want to watch screenshots

click this link !

Hi @Kingclontrooper, nice maps! There is a really easy way to add images to this forum if you are having trouble. Simply go the Taleworlds unofficial official image dump:

https://tw.greywool.com/i/

You can copy an image and just paste it in there and it will spit out a link for you, you can also upload the file. Then, just copy the forum link it gives at the top, including the tags. Paste it in here and it will work!

Hi @Kingclontrooper, nice maps! There is a really easy way to add images to this forum if you are having trouble. Simply go the Taleworlds unofficial official image dump:

https://tw.greywool.com/i/

You can copy an image and just paste it in there and it will spit out a link for you, you can also upload the file. Then, just copy the forum link it gives at the top, including the tags. Paste it in here and it will work!
Thx for watching and thanks for advice !

Awesome friend! I especially like that Empire-esque causeway leading to that island. Nice!

Thanks!

i made eighth map!

Images

7SxUl.png

rlO-A.png

MMrtk.png

bDp-y.png

7a0M3.png

Back
Top Bottom